Chapter 159

Once everyone somewhat settled down again from the excitement of seeing the Tiger tribe and Lock's arrival as reinforcement, Grigori noticed that there were a few in the hall from the TBOAH!World that were overconfident that the battle against the White Radish would now be easy. She pitied these naïve individuals and then nodded her head - a gesture for Naur to get the serious records rolling.

<Chapter 522 – Late (7)>
The White Star scoffed at this as if it was unbelievable.
“Do these bastards think I am an easy target?”
“Not at all.” Gashan slowly shook his head. “Not at all. That is why, right now-”

Unexpectedly the White Star within the Palantír flinched - it was a short and subtle reaction because even though he'd been focusing on what Gashan was saying to him about getting his arm back, he'd felt a large amount of power fluctuating near him. In response to that instinct the White Radish quickly twisted his body. A moment later there was a loud bang as another clash of swords occurred.

He could see a sword of light against his fire sword. He heard Gashan’s laughing voice at that moment.
“We’re launching surprise attacks like this because we don’t think you’re an easy target.”
“You bastards!” The White Star’s eyes flashed with the flames of rage. That made the fire sword get stronger as well.

The ominous crackling sound could still be heard even as the audience watched as TCF!Alberu's sword of light slowly broke apart from the magma-like fire.

Alberu’s expression stiffened as he saw what was going on. He had put as much dead mana as a highest-grade mage could use into this sword of light and his level was at the level of a high-grade mage. Furthermore, his sword art was focusing on defense to parry the White Star’s strength. But his sword was still breaking?

TBOAH!Alberu wanted to scold his counterpart and tell him to stop being naïve and messing around. TBOAH!Alberu hated the fact that his counterpart seemed surprised by how strong the White Star was - even though he was also surprised the first time they faced off on the battlefield of the TBOAH!World.

‘This really is no joke. Cale fought multiple times against a bastard like this?’
The White Star could see the stiff expression on Alberu’s face.
“You seem scared now that I am getting serious.”

The air seemed to vibrate and scream within the Palantír as more fire was seen shooting out from the White Star's sword. As it did, the sound of cracks were heard as TCF!Alberu's sword of light began to turn to dust even faster.

The White Star sneered at Alberu, “Did you think you would win by bringing such useless fools?”
“Tsk tsk. You still haven’t learned the proper demeanor of a liege.”
“What?” The White Star glared at Alberu who was spewing such nonsense even as his sword was getting destroyed.
“Do you really think you can say something like that in your current condition?”

TBOAH!Rosalyn heard TCF!Rosalyn let out an unguarded snort of amusement - TCF!Rosalyn had the good sense to look embarrassed a moment later as she covered her mouth and nose with her hand and tried to play off the sound as a sneeze. TBOAH!Rosalyn did not for even a moment believe her and instead she turned to her counterpart and stared at her with disapproval.
"No... that's not it... it's just that the White Radish's expression is hilarious." TCF!Rosalyn defends herself in a hushed, yet urgent whisper.

“Oh, my bad. I’m someone who only says the right thing. Anyway, let me teach you something. A good leader knows how to work well with others.”
“You damn loudmouth!”

More bangs were heard as TBOAH!Rosalyn also saw that the TCF!World's White Star really didn't look at intimidating or as terrifying as the one she'd faced on the battlefields in the TBOAH!World - mainly because of the bandages that were wrapped around his arm. No one besides the two of them realized the embodiment of death and terror from their world was nothing more than an injured delinquent in the TCF!World and who would fear an injured fool?