Chapter 143

Seeing the stark contrasts between the information upon the Palantír made TCF!Eruhaben and Sherritt feel a little surprised. On one hand a dragon, a dear and close friend to Eruhaben, has been murdered, while on the other hand a new one was growing and following his path to become an even greater and mightier existence.

Olienne's death and Raon's growth phase were contrasting events that had given the grieving and angry Ancient Gold Dragon something to focus on besides his anger toward the Fake Dragon Slayer and Olienne's demise.

However, there was nothing to divert TBOAH!Eruhaben's attention like that right now, so Grigori offered him comfort and used large amounts of her magic to suppress his urges for violent destruction and rage.

A few minutes of silence passed before Grigori decided that everyone else, except for the dragons and Cale, should take a break. She sent the rest of the guests away, giving them another free period to roam around her halls.

Mairon who had been sitting silent and docile in the hall, escorted the guests out with a bow and a polite smile of understanding, just like the Goddess she served, Mairon also had a soft spot for dragons and her heart hurt terribly as she felt their pain and grief with her empathy skills.

This was because TCF!Eruhaben had asked her to do this - he didn't want the other humans or the other races ogling at the rotting remains of his friend. TBOAH!Eruhaben - when he learned that Grigori intended to show them that, agreed with his counterpart. Raon quietly made a request to his own counterpart, asking him to sit with TBOAH!Eruhaben and comfort him.

Although he was quite comfortable in his mother's arms, the TBOAH!Black Dragon was practically the same as Raon and understood the comfort his presence could bring to the distressed Ancient Dragon, so he did as Raon requested.

Flying over and then curling up in TBOAH!Eruhaben's lap.
"What are you doing, little kid?"  TBOAH!Eruhaben asked him in his mind.
"Nothing, I just want to sit with you for a while. Why? You got a problem with it or something?" was the TBOAH!Black Dragon's snarky reply.

At this point, when only the dragons from the two timelines, Grigori, and Cale left in the Palantír Hall, Naur continued the record with a new chapter.

<Chapter 251: 3 Days (2)>
Cale closed his eyes as his surroundings blurred. He felt his body teleport before hearing the ancient Dragon’s voice.
“We will teleport to that Dragon, to Olienne’s lair.”
The former oldest Dragon in the Eastern continent. Cale had teleported to his lair.

TBOAH!Eruhaben grimaced. His mind was conflicted. A greater part of his heart did not want to see this. It ached and filled with pain and sorrow, but there was also a part of him that needed to know.

Likewise the other dragons from the TBOAH!World did not know whether they were ready to see this either - because they knew that the terrible thing which had been done to the Green Dragon Olienne, had been done to them as well.

While they wrestled with their thoughts, the TCF!World dragons gravitated around Cale, seeking reassurance and courage, it was because they sensed that they were about to see something that Cale's mere existence in their TCF!World had allowed them to escape.

He could see the mess of a lair the moment he opened his eyes. The lair that probably once had a lot of beautiful sculptures was full of dust and was also destroyed in multiple places.

TBOAH!Rasheel and TBOAH!Mila groaned and trembled. They could hear their own battles against that thing that came for them, that thing that had hunted them and killed them so cruelly. TBOAH!Rasheel was unconsciously scratching his forearm as the phantom memory of the feeling of dead mana crawling along his skin haunted him. TBOAH!Mila clutched onto TBOAH!Dodori and allowed him to tremble in her embrace without saying a word to him.