Chapter 165

While Archie tried to convince himself that Paseton was probably right, Naur cued up the next scene of this particular battle and once the Palantír lit up again, everyone eagerly turned their attention to the record that began to play.
"A rematch with the White Radish... Mercenary King Bud had called it." Although he was watching this socially, TCF!Zed couldn't help feeling like his anxiety was strangling him. He has so many regrets after meeting his counterpart.

<Chapter 611: Even if it takes my last breath (11)>
“…That……” Over half of the White Star’s face was covered, but his expression was clearly visible. “You’re going to lug that away…? Right now?”
He looked shocked and full of disbelief.

Gashan couldn't resist the amused chuckle that escaped his chest, he was really enjoying that stupid, offended expression that was written across the White Radish's face. He was not the only one enjoying this, many others from both timeline were also trying earnestly not to break the serious mood in the hall my doubling over to laugh at his stupefied expression of disbelief at TCF!Alberu’s audacity.

The tip of a white spear was pointed toward him. The owner of the spear was smiling as he responded.
“Yes. Right now. Right in front of your eyes.”
“…Ha!”

Jaws audibly clicked as they dropped open in shock and disbelief.
"Goodness! They truly are alike!!" TBOAH!Tasha mumbled with bated breath, her eyes seemed glassy with unscheduled tears.

“What’s wrong? I can’t do that?” Although Alberu’s face was covered by the helmet as he tilted his head to the side…

TBOAH!Obante let out a low whistle as his narrowed eyes continued to study every detail of what was happening upon the Palantír. He was seeing many new sides of his great grandson these days, but that didn't mean he wasn't trying to memorize each and every new sight with great endearment and satisfaction. 

He viewed these records of all his grandchildren, especially the ones which showed Alberu standing proud and tall and liberated from the burdens of his self-doubt and secrets, with relish. He savoured each one with the sincerest prayers of gratitude toward the Goddess who made it possible for him and the others to see it all like this.

You said it very well so that it sounds annoying, sir.
It was as Taerang said.

"Whoa?! What the what?! Does His Imperial Majesty now have a voice talking in his head too?!" Bud exclaimed with frantic gestures, flailing around to escape Glenn's reaching hands that were most likely aiming for his neck in order to silence him. Since Glenn was distracting enough, no one else considered questioning or even further considering Bud's concern.

“Pffft.” Alberu just snorted.
‘There’s no reason I can’t do that. Who cares if the black orb is the sealed god’s? Will I face a god’s rage if I steal it? So what?’
He just had to take care of that anger as well. Why would he care about a god’s rage when he had every intention of smacking the back of a god’s head?

Raon giggled at hearing this and turned his head to peek around TCF!Dodori to look at Cale and grin viciously.
"That's right nyaa~!!" TCF!Hong adamantly insisted with a perky meow.
"Anyone who messes with our family will get smacked on the back of the head!" TCF!Ohn added as she raised her front paw and flexed it to reveal her sharp claws.
"With a rock?" TBOAH!Hong asked curiously while TBOAH!Ohn curiously corked her head and continued to watch with fascinated amusement.
"With the Super Rock!!" TCF!Dodori eagerly jumped in to encourage his juniors.
"Hah, just like the Human did to that White Thing the last time?" the TBOAH!Black Dragon casually tagged on his own opinion causing all-round varied exclamations of "Exactly like that!" from the other children seated at the combined Dragon's booth in the hall.