6.*The CEO's enigma*

Hello twilies ❤️

Author POV

"Gathering some courage and silently praying to God, she entered the cabin only to widen her eyes, seeing Veeransh half-naked. His sexy and hot back was on display, which she admired with admiration in her eyes.

"Wow, what a body, this is something to behold," she said, gulping down saliva nervously.

"Oh no, there's a butterfly behind you," she said, continuously staring at his back, not realizing he had put on his shirt.

"I know it's a sight to see, but..." he said, closing the button of his shirt and smirking at her, making her close her eyes in embarrassment.

"I'm such an idiot, thinking about my boss like that," she muttered under her breath, only to see Veeransh looking at her with no emotion.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant, I was just thinking about how you do it," she said, not knowing what she was saying.

"Should I teach you here? I don't mind bu..." he was saying when Samaira realized he had misunderstood her. "No, no, that's not what I meant," she said, rubbing her hands nervously, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Veeransh slowly walked towards her, making her take steps back. Her breath was going up and down, an unknown feeling churning in her stomach, making her close her eyes.

She collided with the wall, forcefully shutting her eyes. Veeransh's hot breath fanned over her neck, making her feel a million butterflies in her stomach. She opened her eyes slowly, only to see Veeransh looking at her with a smirk on his face.

"What were you thinking?" Veeransh asked, raising his eyebrows, looking at her trembling pink lips.

"N-nothing, why did you call me?" she asked, pressing her hot cheeks to stop herself from being more embarrassed.

"First, sit, Miss Samaira," Veeransh said, wearing his coat and sitting on his chair.

"I'm comfortable here," she said nervously.

"So, from today on, you are my personal assistant, and this file contains the terms and conditions," he said, passing her a blue file.

"Personal assistant? Now I have to work with this CEO from hell," she muttered under her breath, to which Veeransh glared at her, making her give a nervous smile.

She started turning the pages of the file.

"You have to do everything according to your boss," she read.

"You have to schedule all the meetings of your boss,both personal and professional," she continued.

"Listen to your boss only," she read.

"Don't talk nonsense to the boss, otherwise, a bonus will be deducted from your salary," she read, her eyes widening with each condition.

"And the list goes on and on," she thought, taking a deep breath and closing the file with a tight-lipped smile.

"Are you satisfied?" he asked, making her glare at him.

First, he forcefully transferred her from one company to his horror company, and now this Mr. Bastard is asking if she is satisfied.

"What if I'm not?" she said, giving him attitude.

"I want this attitude of yours when I f*ck you, butterfly," he thought, looking at her attitude.

"I'm sure you'll be satisfied once I'm done," he said with his deep husky voice, making her feel something for him.

"What are you saying?" she asked, glaring at him.