5.*sexy dream consequences*

💕🌸💕
"Lock me up and throw
away the key
He knows how to get the
Best out of me
I'm not fools for the world
See
Trade my whole life just
To be "
💕🌸💕

Author POV

He leaned down, his face close to hers, his lips finding their way to her neck. He let his mouth roam over her body, taking his time and relishing every moment.

He felt her hands grip around his back, her legs pressing against him in a tight embrace. Her body was against his, and he could feel every bit of her heat.

He leaned down, taking her lips once again. The kisses were harder and deeper, more intense than before. He gripped her body even tighter, her legs wrapping around him as he held her close.

He pulled her in harder, bringing her against him and leaning into her. She was so close to him, her body pressed up against his own.

He kissed her forcefully, their lips crashing together in a feverish embrace. His hands gripped the back of her head, pressing her deeper into him.

He could feel her breathing picking up, her back arched slightly, and her muscles tightening. He leaned down, brushing his lips over her exposed skin.

Veeransh woke up, jolted from his sexy dream. He was panting, and then his eyes widened as he looked down.

"F*uck,f*uck , what the hell " he cursed under his breath

"In the dream, her effect is this much hard,if it happens in real life, what will happen to me," he thinks and immediately heads towards the bathroom.

________________________________________

Dhriti, where were you yesterday?" Veeransh asked in his cold voice, sending shivers down the poor girl's spine.

"Bhai, vo subah subah ekdam pata chala ki assignment kal hi submit karni hai, isliye," Dhriti said nervously, glaring at Armaan who gestured at her as if to say he'd kill her.

"At least you should have informed someone, right?" Veeransh said calmly, sipping his juice. He loves his sister a lot and always gives her everything she wants, which is why she's spoiled but not a brat.

"Bhai, maine iss chamgaadar ko bataya tha," Dhriti said through gritted teeth, glaring at Armaan.

"Main? Main chamgaadar to tu chuhiya," Armaan teased, sticking out his tongue.

"Bhai, dekho na," Dhriti whined, while Veeransh glared at Armaan, making him quiet.

"Bhai, how about treating us to ice cream?" Dhriti said, giving him a puppy dog look.

"Kis khushi mein?" Veeransh said without bothering to look at her, which made Armaan laugh at her silliness. Veeransh is not someone whom an innocent puppy face will work on.

"Ye konsa chehra banaya hai, kutto jaisa," Armaan said, struggling to hold back his laughter, while Dhriti glared at him fiercely, knowing it would affect Veeransh and Armaan would face his wrath.

"Bhai, pleaseeeeee," she said, almost singing, and Veeransh finally looked at her.

"You want ice cream, right? Fine, but on one condition: you both have to do extra workouts in the evening," he said, silencing them completely.