chapter 38 : death doesn't scare me

Changbin woke up with a sense of determination today

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Changbin woke up with a sense of determination today. He was going to get what he always wanted. Revenge for all the atrocities that he and his mother had to endure just to survive in this world. That monster ruined his life from the day he took his first breath.

Changbin and his father left for the drug and arms deals. The day had finally come where the devil would meet his demise. Changbin stepped out of the vehicle. He stood besides the devil.

The Kims were yet to arrive. There stood the Japanese Yakuza with the undercover milk truck with all the narcotics and firearms ready to be smuggled to cause nothing but violence and rampage in the small nation.

The Kims joined hands together with the Seos to make their deals possible. They together negotiated with the Yakuza to make them comply with terms and conditions. It was a compliance of necessity rather than an act of amiability between the two.

The latter entered the decided location followed by the devil. Cold dense air swept across the abandoned warehouse. Its windows were covered with dust. The smell of rotten debris lingered around the musty place. Nothing about that place felt unfamiliar to him.

They were shortly joined by the Kim's. The superiors of the clan gathered around. The deal was going to be negotiated as the truck entered the premises through the backdoor.

The men slowly begin to remove the large 'milk carton' from the truck. Just as any exchange could take place the secret squad entered and caught them in action. A large shootout broke out leading to bloodshed and casualties. Changbin and his father escaped through the backdoor and made their way to their vehicle, shortly after a bomb blast took place.

Aware of being followed, the two changed cars in a tunnel swiftly without wasting a minute. They lost them and exited the tunnel with a different route to be further untraceable.

Felix traced Changbin with the tracker he attached to him before the deal. He followed the car being aware it changed. He followed them from a distance not wanting to arouse suspicion.

Changbin and his father reached the port and took their yacht to their secret hideout. An Island located in the middle of nowhere yet not much far from the mainland. The devil took their phones and threw them in the sea to be untraceable.

The pair made their way to the old building in the middle of the wood as they landed on the familiar land. The building was abandoned; it looked nothing out of the blues at first sight. Changbin entered the passcode on the door. The 12 storey building housed all the secrets of the Seo's illegal ventures. The building had a secret room to hide in times of circumstances like these.

Just as the two entered Changbin hit his father from behind, knocking him unconscious.

______________________________________

Hello guys
The finale is around the corner I hope you enjoyed so far

Love 💕

---------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें