chapter 30: Healing ❤️‍🩹

"Chan, I am so sick of this life. I want to live for myself. I don't want to fear him anymore. I want myself to be normal. I can't live like this anymore. I want to be a human being. I know that you are a psychologist and you are the only person that can understand my illness. You are the only one who understands how suffocating it feels. Please Chan help me!" Changbin said, sobbing.

Chan held his hand and stood up from the chair and embraced Changbin, who was sitting and sniffing.

"I'm so sorry Changbin. I got so immersed into this. As soon as I learned about your diagnosis I wanted to quit my job. I was so ashamed to call myself a psychologist. I used you. Please forgive me. You don't deserve to suffer like this. I will try to help you in the best possible way." Chan comforted Changbin.

"Why didn't you try to stop me from shooting Felix? Why did you agree to talk to me? Why didn't you send your team to rescue Felix?" Changbin asked Chan.

"Because I know you wouldn't kill him. You love him, don't you? I wanted to talk to myself as well." Chan answered.

"I feel like this has turned into a counseling session. Chan, you should charge him." Jisung said, trying to crack a joke in the stern atmosphere.

"Shut up!" Chan said to him. Changbin giggled a little.

"You feeling better now?" Chan asked Changbin, placing a small peck on his forehead.

Changbin nodded with a smile.

Jisung joined Chan and pinched Changbin's cheek.

"Isn't he adorable!!!" Jisung exclaimed.

"They both were really lucky. It's their loss after all. Don't be disheartened." Minho joined them.

"Oh my God!! You have seduced Chan now!! How many more guys do you want?!!" Seungmin spoke and rolled his eyes.

"What's with you jealous puppy? Wanna be next!!" Changbin said and winked at him, making everyone laugh as Seungmin was red as a tomato.

"You know what you should give Felix a chance. He is crazy for you. You know Changbin, there is something about you. You have this irresistible charm. You never chase anyone. They are just attracted to you." Minho explained.

"Anyways it all happened so fast that we didn't have our chance to introduce ourselves. I am jisung, I was a lawyer. This is Minho. He is my boyfriend. He used to be a judo fighter. And that puppy next to him is Seungmin. He was a nurse. And that guy on the computer is Jeongin. He is a coder and a bit of a hacker." Jisung explained.

____________________________________

Hehehe guyss
More intense shit on the way☕😃