chapter 19 : you are not alone

Changbin woke up. He was Binnie. He was back to his normal self. He was tied and handcuffed to the head board. And heard San and Wooyoung having a conversation.

"I'm so sorry San. I don't deserve you. I had to do it. I hurt you." Wooyoung said while crying.

"Hey Woo, look at me. I know you didn't do it on purpose. You did nothing wrong and it's no one's fault. Binnie needs you. He needs me too. I know Binnie would have never done it with you either.
It was Seo. And I don't care how you bought him here. You were not unfaithful at all. You never cheated and it wasn't even that much. I know it was a meaningless kiss." San comforted him and pulled him into a hug.

Binnie heard everything and tears fell down his eyes. He was ruining his best friend's life. He was selfish. He thought.

Wooyoung and San heard muffle crying from the room, they tied Seo in.

"He is back. Let's go." San whispers. Wooyoung wiped his tears. They both entered the room. Changbin was trying to cry silently.

"Binnie, you are back!!" Wooyoung exclaimed. San uncuffed him and they both embraced him tightly.

"Wooyoung, I am pathetic. How could I do this to you!! I'm hurting you and San. I hate myself." Changbin cried.

"Binnie baby, it's not your fault. It's my fault that I can't even cure you. It's all my fault, don't cry." San replied

"No, San. It's my fault for being too weak that you guys have to suffer." Changbin replied.

"Binnie, San. Don't take the blame. It's nobody's fault. It's your father. Binnie, don't fear him, you have us." Wooyoung said, trying to calm Changbin.

"Yes, Binnie. Don't let this trigger you. You are not weak. You are not alone. He can't harm you. You have us. We love you no matter what. And you are not pathetic. You are an angel." San said, trying to encourage Changbin.

"Come on, let's have breakfast. I bet we all are starving. Aren't we?" Wooyoung said, trying to change the mood.

They both left to make breakfast and gave Changbin clothes that Wooyoung bought from their dorm. Changbin came out after freshening up. Wooyoung was cooking and San was plating.

"Ohh Binnie, come on sit down. The food is almost done." San informed Binnie.

Wooyoung kept plating the sausage and the fried egg, gimbap and toast. San poured the Jasmine tea for everyone. They all started to dig in and were starving.

"Changbin, it's Sunday. I know you should be at the cafe, but you should rest today. And stay with us. Wooyoung is also skipping today." San suggested.

"San, The cafe was closed and I have to pay the bills. You know that my father doesn't support me. If I close it then I'll be on the streets." Changbin explained

"You're not gonna be on the streets quickly. I am not dead yet. Changbin, just take half a day today. We just want you to rest a bit after what happened. You and San are gonna sit together no matter what. He will take your session even if it's not his working day because you need it." Wooyoung explained to him.

"Yes, you have too. I have something important to tell you today." San explained.

"Why are you guys teaming up on me like that!! Damn, I feel super single!!!" Changbin said, frustrated.

"Wait, you and Felix aren't a thing. I see purple marks on your neck. Oh my God did you lose your virginity???" Wooyoung was astonished.

"Wait, I am the only one who didn't know." San followed by Wooyoung.

"Well, Felix and I like each other very much. But we aren't a thing yet. He said he is looking forward to it in the future. I did sleep with Felix and we did some things but I haven't lost it yet. He just fingered and tongue fucked me." Changbin explained.

"Ohh my god Binnie. You still had something in there. That doesn't technically make you a virgin." Wooyoung said.

"Woo, I am still one. He hasn't put his dick up my ass yet and filled me up. It was just his fingers." Changbin replied.

"That's kinda true." San said.

"So, do you want to be dicked down by him? I mean you didn't give Hyunjin a chance. What's so different about Felix?" Wooyoung asked.

"He is different. His love is refreshing and sweet. He is super caring. He is just the sweetest and the last time I saw someone like that was probably 21 years ago. It was the last I saw my mom being alive before my father hit her with a rode leaving her unconscious forever after repeatingly torture her." Changbin explained.

"What!! Changbin. That's too much. You were only 2 years old. You don't deserve this. It's not your fault." San said, taking his hand and holding it lovingly. Wooyoung stood up and tightly hugged Binnie.

"We'll always be there for you Binnie. No matter what happens."
Wooyoung said comforting him.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,
I hope you guys are doing well. Please take care of yourself. Changing of seasons can bring illness. Be careful. Eat healthy 😙
I Love you all❤️❤️
Take care.
💗💗
_____________________________________