✲ chapter fifteen ✲

(A/N: This vacation is going to be a little bit heavy with the Spanish language and references, but don't worry because I'll translate everything; and if you have any questions about what something means please don't be afraid to ask! I'll be happy enough to explain it, hopefully, you guys learn a thing or two from this trip!)

"Aston, this is my family," I say gesturing to my family. "And family, this is Aston."

Not one of my family members responds, the only thing they do is that they stare at him in awe, like a bunch of starstruck tweens at a One Direction concert.

Why am I related to these tards?

"Nice to meet you guys," Aston says admirably, flashing them a dazzling smile; their jaws drop to the floor. I clear my throat, breaking their trance. The first person to step up is my mom, she grabs his hand and shakes it.

"I thought she was sleeping over with a girl, but I'm glad it was you instead!"

Way to be subtle, mom.

"Are you gonna be joining us for our little trip?" My mom asks.

"I'd like to if that's okay with you."

Then out of nowhere, my family speaks all at once, encouraging Aston to join us. It's like they all have a crush on him.

"Well, I'll take him in my room to help me pack," I say grabbing his arm. "Let us know when you're ready to leave," I yell out as I close my door. Aston looks at me with an amused expression and I breathe a sigh of annoyance.

"I told you," I say, running a hand through my hair. "They love you."

Aston sits on my bed as I run around my room, packing my things into my duffle bag. After we finished eating breakfast at IHOP we sped over to Aston's house to help him pack-- and so I can steal the hoodie he lent me and the facemasks we didn't use.

"If I'm being completely transparent here," I say, looking through my closet for my black Crocs. "I'm pretty excited to see you shirtless on the beach." Finally finding them, I walk to my bed and stuff them in my duffle bag. I look over to Aston who has a wicked grin plastered on his face.

"Why don't I just take it off?" He starts to lift his black t-shirt and I lunge over to him, holding his shirt down.

"Are you crazy?!" I reply. "What if someone walks in?"

"They can watch me take it off too."

My cheeks start to heat up to a temperature of four hundred degrees in embarrassment.

"Nos fuimos!" (We left!) My uncle yells in the hallway. I release myself from Aston and zip up my duffle bag and head out of my room, Aston following behind. We were planning to go in two cars, the adults and kids in one car, and the teenagers in another.

Unfortunately, I'm the designated driver, so all the teens are going to need to cram into my car.

Here's the family attendance for our little beach trip: My mom, dad, Tio Julio, and Tia Isa are going in one car with my little cousin, Ricky, who's five years old. Ricky is Bea's little brother and Bea also has an older brother that's two years older than me, named Nicholas but we call him Nicky. So Nicky, Bea, and Ricky belong to Tio Julio and Tia Isa. Also, my cousin named Carlos who's a year older than me came to visit me on his parent's behalf since they were busy with work.

If I didn't lose you already with that explanation, Carlos, Nicky, Bea, Aston and I will be in my car and the adults and Ricky will be in the other car. Once we finish stuffing everything into the car, we slide into the car, Aston sitting in the passenger's seat-- since Bea ushered him there, and Carlos, Bea, and Nicky are in the back.