18

read at 1:46PM

2 months had passed since Morgan and Shug had stopped talking and things were.. manageable. The first month, Morgan was quite literally heartbroken being that Shug had left her on read for an entire month.

She had went ghost on social media and had probably blocked Morgan. She tried calling Shug a few times but never got an answer which let her know that things were really over between them. And she was just now learning how to be okay with that.

Well, sort of.

She met a guy, around her age. He was actually only a year younger than her and he had just graduated high school earlier that year and was now attending SC State in South Carolina.

She met him in Georgia at a party, they exchanged words there and had been talking ever since. He was tall dark and handsome. Standing at 6 foot 3, with some pretty brown eyes that went well with his facial structure.

His eyes and height being what swooned Morgan from the jump. She called him daddy long legs, though his name was Pro. And he called her lil bit, finding her outside appearance attractive like no other.

They had been talking for about a month now, Morgan kinda used him as a crutch to get her mind off of Shug but then realized that she was starting to actually develop feelings for him. She didn't know if it was because of her denying her desire for Shug, or whether all of the time she spent with the boy was catching up to her.

He was unlike the other guys she had met. He was sweet and charismatic, very thoughtful and open minded and he treated her like a literal goddess. And everything he did, reminding her just of Shug. Who prioritized her just as much as he did.

She hadn't opened up to Pro about her previous relationship experience, she just told him that she was kinda dealing with some baggage and that she wasn't yet ready for them to jump straight into things which he was completely fine with.

He still stayed nonetheless, becoming more appealing in Morgan's eyes day by day. And now they were at the point of their friendship to where they called each other throughout the day if they weren't too busy.

Morgan had to get used to have a D1 boo, and kinda like Shug he was always at practice or at training getting some work in. Morgan would find herself thinking about Shug whenever her and Pro conversated, some of his interests and values being similar to Shug's.

He liked legos like Shug, street wear fashion, sports in general no matter the gender, shit they even had similar favorite artists. It gave Morgan deja vu but she still decided to give him a chance.

Needing to get Shug off of her mind, not knowing that she was only inviting her in more than before.