7

realshugdickson
downtown houston

liked by sugsutton and 435 others

realshugdickson i cannot be fw ✍🏾

view comments

Morgan liked the picture before swiping, looking at each one while rolling her eyes. She read the location before going to her messages, finding their thread.

She clicked the FaceTime icon and watched as the phone began to ring, Shug picked up on the 3rd ring appearing to be in the car, her head up and turned toward traffic.

"Wassup, Moo?"

"What you doing in Houston?"

"Having a lil fun." She replied back while smirking, Moo raised an eyebrow. "How long you been out there?"

"This my second day, I ain't gone be here much longer though." She licked her lips before glancing down at the camera, Morgan lying in bed with her hair wrapped up.

"You going back home?"

"Either there or Chicago, wassup?"

"Come see me." She insisted while turning her head, laying it on her arm while she stared at the camera. "Where you at?"

"New York." She yawned slightly, rubbing her eyes. "Damn Moo—."

"—shut up, are you coming or not? I miss you." She admitted all mushy like, her voice soft and slightly emotional. "I don't know, when you coming back to the Lou?"

"I'm not any time soon, im a lil sick.." She started. "I went to the doctor and tested positive for that covid shit, so Ima be here 'til I get better." She informed Shug, the girl instantly glared down at her phone.

"And you think I'm finna come see you and you got covid?" Shug asked the girl, Morgan groaned and rolled her eyes. "You not gonna get sick, just come. Please, Foxie." She begged the girl in a soft voice, Shug sighed dramatically.

"When?"

"As soon as you can.."

"I'll look at some flights when i get to where I'm headed." Shug stated, Morgan's eyes lighting up as those words brightened her little mood.