Chapter 12

Hunter's Pov:

I explain my intention of getting the throne and my empire back with extreme seriousness. But she freaking laughs at me. I guess that's why master didn't let me tell her this. If I knew this was gonna happen, I would've never brought her here.

Hazel continues to laugh as I pull her by grabbing her hand bringing us just inches apart.

"What...what are you doing, Hunter?" I, for sure, can say that she's expecting me to kiss her.

Should I really take my chance? No, HUNTER NO!!

"Let's go to Master Louis's cabin.", saying that I teleport to master's place and...I make yet another mistake.

I accidentally end up teleporting on the cabin's roof.

"Hunter!!! I'm gonna fall.", Hazel's last words before falling off the roof.

Thankfully it was just a floor higher, 8 feets to be precise, and she didn't end up with any serious injuries.

"I would kill you Hunter, you just come down here!!!", Hazel shouts at me while I laugh at her.

I fly down to the ground and quite precisely remove the leaves stuck on her hair. By the way, she looked cuter with the leaves stuck on her hair.

As soon as I finish removing the leaves, she starts chasing me.

"I will definitely kill you today!! How can you just drop me off the roof?", Hazel shouts.

"I didn't mean to, you just slipped out of my hand.", I say in my defense.

"I slipped out of your hand? What am I...OIL?", she catches up to me and pull my hair with her fists.

"Ahhhh....let go Hazeeellll", she doesn't let go.

Hearing our screams, Master comes out of the cabin and using his powers, he seperate us two.

"Stop fighting you two, have some shame, you both are married, not some toddlers!"

"Sorry, master", we both say at the same time and look down in humiliation.

"Okay, now focus on our mission. We've a lot to do."

Master explains us how we have to steal the magic bounded contract in which my father's younger brother forcefully made my father announce him, the younger brother, the king.

My father never abandoned the royal throne, it was just a rumor and the fact that he trusted the throne with his younger brother is also a lie.

My uncle blackmailed my dad by kidnapping me and my mother and when he still didn't budge from his decision, uncle killed my mother.

Losing my mother made my dad afraid that I might lose my life as well, so he eventually stepped down from the throne.

Hazel might find this impossible to do or even funny but it is important to me. And I'll definitely accomplish my mission.

           ~to be continued~