Chapter 6

Hazel's Pov:

The soft sunlight shone on my face from the window and I buried my face further into- into what?

Wait! Who is this am I hugging right now?

"Aahhh...", I shouted and beated the intruder with the pillow.

"Hey, hey, wait, it's just me.", the intruder said.

"Hunter?!"

"You, you remember my name, huh? So you remember everything that happened yesterday, right?", he smirked. "You called me hubby and clung onto me like a lovesick puppy.", he laughed.

"Don't make fun of me, you bastard!", I hit him with a pillow until he fell on the floor...with me on top of him.

"Get off me darling, you're kinda heavy." So he's trying to flirt with me, huh.

I get off of him and stand up with a frowning face.

"Don't frown and hurt your pretty face, darlin'.", hunter flirted. "We've got to go somewhere, so get yourself pretty."

Before I could ask where he's taking me, he left the room. I threw the pillow from behind which ended up hitting the door.

----some time later----

After washing up, I came back to the room to find the most beautiful floral gown that's flawlessly gorgeous. I was in awe seeing that dress. From what I earned, I was never able to buy such a dress for myself.

"It's so beautiful!"

I put on the dress and was admiring myself on the mirror when Hunter walked in.

"You look magnificent today, darlin'.", he took my hand in his and kissed it gently. My heart skipped a beat.

What a flirt!

"Stop calling me darling, I'm not your girlfriend nor am I married to you.", I announced.

"You'll be. Just wait a few minutes.", he said gazing in the mirror infront of us.

"What...what do you mean?"

----after an hour----

He explained me the stupiest rules any empire/ country could have and as per his, I've to be married to him to survive here, atleast on papers.

I don't know anything about him or this planet or why he brought me here in the first place so how could I possibly marry him? And most of all- "I'm only 18 for the love of god?! How do you expect me to marry you OR anyone."

I'm beyond furious but I don't have a choice. I'm a foreigner here and I don't know my way but I must survive somehow.

"Don't get angry please. We'll be married just on papers and I'll never even lay a finger on you, okay?", says the guy who was cuddling with me last night just because I was a little drunk and asked for his company.

I mean how stupid guys are to give in to some stranger's commands. I guess this alien guy is no different from humans. After all, all guys are the same!

           ~to be continued~