"I don't like him like that!" Ava sighs annoyed.

"Anyways... Shane?" Ari reminds me.

"Ya so he took me out in the woods to talk and kept interrupting me to ask questions that he didn't even let me finish. That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves!"

"Then what happened?" Beth asked.

"Grey found us and now he knows."

"Do you think he'll tell?" Ava looks worried.

"No he won't." Ari tells the girls. She knows Grey almost better than I do.

"Anyways he left for supper and Shane said he just wanted to hold me but we must have fallen asleep." I state.

"That's so romantic." Beth tells me.

"So he's your mate?" Ari asks even though she knows the answer. I nod my he'd confirming it.

"Shane and Chapin sitting in a tree." Hunter shouts laughing.

"Shut up!" I whisper yell.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Ava finished for Hunter jumping on the bed.

"Shut up!" Now I'm just yelling. That's when I hear someone throw something at my window. I look over and there is a piece of cheese with ketchup on my window. I open it. I see cheese all around the house. On the grass below and sticking on the side of the house.

"What the hell?" I ask Shane who is standing on the grass outside my window.

"Want to come for a walk?" He asks.

"Do you know how annoying this is going to be to get off?" I point to the cheese covered in ketchup.

"I'm not romantic okay, pebbles at the window is too cliché for me." He states.

"Fine." I close the window and change my shirt. I spray my perfume all over myself.

"Meeting lover boy?" Hunter asks as I push her over lightly.

"Cover for me?" I ask Ava and Hunter.

"Course." Ava laughs as she hums quietly to herself. I nod thanking them and leave the room. I go as quietly as possible now realizing that's it's quarter to midnight. I leave the pack house to meet Shane.

"What did you want?" I ask.

"You said you wanted to get to know me so what better way then a walk at midnight." He smiles. Damn he's just so attractive.

"Okay."

"Plus I wanted to get to know you too." He says slowly like he's nervous about it.

"Alright let's just start with basic stuff. Favourite colour, food, tv show, movie, and soda."

"Okay I love the colour blue." Shane tells me.

"I like all the colours." I state. I decided that one colour isn't enough so they all are favourite.

"Food, I like pizza" he tells me.

"Ham with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables." I state.

"That sounds good. Tv show, I don't watch tv."

"What are you even human?" I scoff.

"Not really I'm a were." He tells me being a smart ass.

"Whatever I like Bones."

"What's that?" He asks.

"I can't explain the awesomeness of it. I'll just have to show you one day." I tell him and she smiles.