Chapter 32

Read, vote and comment.

——

He tasted like the hot chocolate they had drank from breakfast, and how his body was enveloped around hers made her feel loved and protected. She pushed her tongue into the kiss, intensifying it, and she felt Anuj guiding her until she hit her back against the wall of the pool. "I have wanted to kiss you for a long time," He says between kisses.

Anuj loved to see her face whenever she blushed. He was starting to see this new side of her. She was so cute when she blushed, and he could see from her eyes that she was absolutely in love with him. He would sometimes catch her staring at him and smiling. He didn't know love felt this beautiful. He had not experienced this with the first woman he loved. He was glad to learn love from Anupama.

Their kisses became more passionate and wild. Anupama was feeling up his bare chest and enjoying the sight of him. She pressed her breasts on his chest and rubbed against his chest. She took one of Anuj's hands and placed them on her breasts. He looked at her, and she smirked. His kisses trailed down to her neck, and he pulled flesh from her skin. He squeezed her breasts and popped out a nipple from her swimsuit bra. He went down her body to suck on the nipples. "Anooj," She moaned.

Then she looked around her and felt so conscious. She didn't want anyone to catch them in this state, especially since his divorce was not over. She had become very paranoid, especially after the accident. "Anuj, stop," She says. He stopped and looked up at her. The way he looked at her just melted her heart. "I-I don't think we should see each other again until your divorce is final," Anupama says.

"Why?" Anuj asks. "I want you so bad. I have to wait to do it properly. If I see you every day, that will be hard," Anupama says. "You can't break up with me before we even start dating," Anuj says. "I am just saying that we should slow down and not do this," Anupama says. "I don't want to slow down," He says. "I need to focus on fully recovering to go to work. I need you to keep yourself busy with something," Anupama says.

She exits the pool, covers herself with a towel, and enters her home. Anuj followed her and saw her talking to her aunt and the security man. "Anuj is not allowed in this house unless divorced," Anupama says. She hugs him and says bye. Jaya asked him to go and change, and then he was asked to leave.

"You didn't feel annoyed that she threw you out of her house," Malvika says. "No, I know it's because she is finding it hard to resist my charm and rizz," Anuj says. "How do you know that?" Malvika asks. "I went to her office the next day to talk to her about this decision, and she told me," Anuj says.

——

"I don't want to stop seeing you. I promise I won't even try to kiss you," Anuj says. "The problem is that I don't trust myself around you. I want you so bad," Anupama says, pulling his collar to herself. She was sitting at her desk, and he was right in front of her. "I don't get," Anuj says. "I'm kinda ovulating right now, so I am like very horny, and the kiss yesterday was breathtaking, not to talk about the fact that you were latching on my nipples. I am also off the pills, and I don't trust you with a condom," Anupana says.

"Why don't you trust me with a condom?" Anuj asks. "You don't realise, don't you? All you talk to me about is us having babies. Don't get me wrong, I want kids more than anything. I am 41 now, and it's now or never. You talk about it a lot more than I do. I feel like if we were to have sex before the whole world knows you are divorced, or we get engaged or married. You would tell me you want a baby, and I would let you toss the condom away," Anupama says.

"I think that means you don't trust your reaction to me with a condom. Don't put it on me," Anuj says. "What do you mean? It's all your fault. I keep remembering that day I saw you pleasure yourself in the bathroom," Anupama says. Anuj's face went pale, and he moved back. "You saw what?" He asks. She laughs at his nervousness. "It was during my vacation in the Maldives. I entered your room. You were in the bathroom making yourself feel good," Anupama says. She pulled him closer to her.