_Darling ♤☆

_

Jungkook was chewing his nails in his cabin  ,when Jin placed a glass of whisky before him

"I'm obvious  it's V , he's your no. 1 enemy, and most powerful one  as well , so Kook we need to find him as early as possible "

Jin uttered.

"But how !! As Y/n and Jimin both are out now in conclusion my life is at risk ! Though Ina is in my control cause she believes if she doesn't obey me I can hurt her Hyung and Y/n , but Do you think Y/n will sit quietly!! I'm worried!! What plan are they going to make !! If the three come together again we will be doomed "

Jungkook mumbled

Jin smile

"You still worry Kook , when I'm here ! I have plan to catch him , just trust me "

Jin assured.

"What if you try to kill me again Jinnie!!"

Jungkook uttered with his adorable puppy eyes.
Jin immediately pulled Jungkook into his embrace

"No Kook , I did everything to save you , I can never do that , "

Jin begged.

Jungkook hummed.

"But do something quite early, V is killing the people who controls my Dark world, I can't loose control at him"

Jungkook uttered and got up .

Leaving the cabin Jungkook entered his car

"The day I'll be stable in my spot ,your need will end As Well Jin Hyung, until then you can live"

Jungkook mumbled with a smirk before starting the engine.

_

Jungkook entered the living and sat on the dining table due to tiredness.

"Sir shall we serve the meal??"

A maid asked, Jungkook nod without looking.

Cristina was coming downstairs hearing the sound of car .

But due to carelessness a maid spilled the soup bowl over Jungkook's tired figure.