Who's Back !!

_

_

Cristina stood before the press conference,
She got on the stage and sat before the mic

"What's the commotion Madame!! After  Yesterday's speech , we're curious to know why you called a conference "

A reporter asked.

Cristina smiled

"I'm still unaware of some rules, if there is such any rules that I can't call a press meet just after my honor vow I'm genuinely sorry "

Cristina apologies politely but this startled the reporters

"No no Ma'am there's no such rule we were just curious "

Reporter responded being embarrassed.

Cristina only smiled

"So I called this conference to inform you as I became the President cause of the sudden death of my father, and according to the law and order it's not a actual way , but public support made me sit next , but as everyone knows I'm not in a legal age to lead , so I was advised to take a guardian who will be in age , and our party decided my Husband Mr. Jeon Jungkook the Guardian, and I'd love if you all allow his words and order, cause I merely know everything, and our party selected him , have faith in his words, and support our party "

Cristina finished.

Press was silent

"But Madame,  what if he does something wrong?? I mean who will be to blame??"

One asked.

Cristina smirk quickly then hid it

"I have no idea about it , but I trust he will do nothing to harm our residence, so please don't keep the thoughts "

Cristina replied with a smile.

But a chaos created there between the news reporters.

Cristina eyed everyone present there .

"Hopefully my speech ends here , have a good day "

Cristina uttered getting up .

Guardsman followed her protecting towards her car .

_

"You saw her speech!! I feel myself like a ruler now , like a God "