[Escape]

_

Next morning

Next morning

Three news created storm.

News-1

*The Jeon's previous temporary CEO is released as per a confession from the real culprit, from the sources we get to know that Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK'S secretary confessed he was the one who framed miss Jeon Mish, not only that ,with the written confession letters The secretary Mr. Shin committed suicide the early morning, police Has released miss Mish respectively *

News-2

*The girls who put the allegations of molestation against The respected idol Park Jimin were exposed, the three girls committed suicide last night  and through their phone chats  police get to know it was a conspiracy, the three planned to do it so drag Park Jimin's career,its a shame that people do such nasty thing to someone respected in high society,  Park Jimin deserves a great apology from the netizins *

News- 3

*few respected candidates from high society were found dead in the early morning, according to the sources they were somehow related to some illegal works but who killed them is still unknown to everyone,  many are suspecting that it's V , inspite of being dead V still stayed in people's heart like a fear , and the recent murder technique are same as V's so police can't completely wipe off the chances*

Cristina turned off the TV , she sigh and mumbled ,

"Now the real game is started,  "

Returning to her room ,she discovered sleeping figure of Jungkook, and on the side table, Jungkook's phone was constantly ringing,  she peeked at the screen and found Jin

Cristina smirk

"To defeat Jungkook, we have to kick you out of Frame Jin Hyung!! But how is that gonna happen??"

Cristina mumbled as she silent the phone before reaching near Jungkook.

"Who will be able to predict,  this innocent sleepy man had killed numerous people!! "

Cristina uttered caressing Jungkook's hair

He moved slightly and opened his eyes .

Cristina stare

"G-good morning my Fairy!!"