"Our" announcement

Walking into the room, Ivy and Dave were stronger than ever, flaunting their pure friendship. Tyler approached them. "I see someone found an old friend," he remarked. "Yeah! Just like you found your old love," Dave teased Tyler. "Guys, have you seen Andrew anywhere?" Ivy asked. "Oh, he was with me but then went to take a call," Merissa said as she joined them.

Meanwhile, Andrew was on a call with Adrian. "I think they are dating," he said. "You think? Well, good thing someone got a partner," Adrian replied, dropping hints. "Yeah! I wish I had someone too. I was kind of jealous when I saw both of them," Andrew pouted. Adrian took the opportunity, "Well, I can fulfill that wish for you." "Really?!" Andrew said excitedly. "Then when are we doing it?" he continued, catching Adrian off guard.

"Soon? Maybe tomorrow? Dinner?" Adrian asked in a rush. "And what is their name?" Andrew asked, confusing Adrian. "Whose name?" "The one you are going to introduce me to," Andrew said cluelessly. "Oh god! You thought I was introducing— you know what Andrew? Forget it! I was talking about me, by the way!" Adrian exclaimed and cut the call.

"Fine, don't introduce me to someone. Jeez, why so aggressive!" Andrew muttered and left.

On the other hand, Madeline was in the washroom, trying to look her best for her plan. "I am beautiful, I am rich, young, talented, and yet... yet he chose her over me," she scoffed. "Tyler Grant, you are mine to keep and will always be. You will marry me, even if it requires a person's death," she smiled to herself. "Red is my favorite color anyway," she chuckled.

The party reached its end, and everyone enjoyed the reunion, but were informed to stay for a couple more minutes. After a few moments, the lights went off, and a spotlight turned on, focusing on Madeline on the stage. "It is happening," Tyler whispered to Ivy. "As it should," she whispered back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are all gathered here today to celebrate our high school memories together, which we did. May that be good or bad, we accomplished what we were here for. So cheers to that," she raised her glass of champagne followed by others. "I know this moment is about us, but I would like to steal a minute to announce something very important to me. Tyler and I have known each other since we were kids because of our parents and also went to high school together. We've spent some important times in our lives together, and I am so happy to tell you guys we will soon spend our whole lives together. Tyler and I are getting engaged and married!!"

She excitedly said and looked over at Tyler and Ivy, expecting long faces, but instead, both of them were smiling ear to ear. Tyler approached the stage and hugged Madeline. "That's a surprise, but an expected one," he said in her ear and broke the hug, smiling at her. She looked over at Ivy again, and this time she mouthed her congratulations.

Madeline was disappointed; she didn't want them to be happy. She wanted to see them miserable, crying. Her mind was full of unanswered questions, which annoyed her to the core. But she forced a smile and kept her moment to herself.

Later, after the announcement, everyone started congratulating the couple. Ivy came over to them. "Congratulations to you guys! You two look great together," she said with a genuine smile that pricked Madeline. "Now that I've said it, I must warn you to stay away from him," Madeline joked. "When I said we were close, I didn't mean as a couple, silly," Tyler replied. Madeline fake laughed and got an idea.

"Ivy, can I ask you for a favor?" she asked. "Yes, of course!" Ivy replied. "How about you photograph our wedding?" she said, expecting a denial from Ivy, but instead, "I was going to ask you that?" Ivy replied excitedly. Madeline's smile faded away.

"No, this can't be! Be miserable!! Cry! Cry! CRY!" she thought to herself. But all her efforts to make Ivy sad had failed; instead, it was like a perfect picture, which it shouldn't be. It should be her who should be happy, no one else, just her.

The couple went home together; Ivy and Andrew were together. Andrew offered to leave her home. "Ugh! That was so annoying," Ivy sighed. "Yeah, she kept trying to make you feel jealous, but good thing you saw it coming," Andrew said. "More like I planned this. I knew her little minions would follow us around, so I went out with Tyler on purpose. One thing Madeline hates is someone stealing her things," Ivy said. "How do you know that?" Andrew asked. "Once back in high school, she chopped a girl's hair who just found her clip in the corridor and wore it," she said, remembering how she consoled the girl afterward. "That's disgusting," Andrew said.

After driving in silence for a few minutes, Andrew suddenly stopped the car. "What happened?" Ivy asked him in shock from the sudden break, but Andrew was blankly just staring at the steering wheel. "Andrew?!" Ivy shook him, and he looked at her. "What happened?" she asked again. "He asked me out," he replied. "What?! Who?!" Ivy asked. "Adrian asked ME OUT?!" Andrew exclaimed in excitement and cheered. "Huh? When?" Ivy asked confused. "Earlier we were in a call and—oh no!" He paused again. "Andrew, I swear I am hating this!" Ivy said, annoyed by the incomplete information. "There is no time to talk; I have to be somewhere," he said and rushed to Ivy's home.

After dropping Ivy, Andrew drove to Adrian's house. Ringing the doorbell, Andrew waited for Adrian to open the door. He opened the door. "Oh, look who it is, clueless Andrew!" he said sarcastically. Andrew scoffed and pushed Adrian inside while closing the door behind.

"Clueless? Me? What about you? Who asks somebody out on a call?!" he exclaimed. Seeing a new Andrew, Adrian was flabbergasted, and before he could say anything else, he was pinned to the wall. Andrew went near his ear and said, "Let's do this again, tomorrow, dinner, with me, okay? Be ready!" he said and looked at Adrian's wide-open eyes.

He smiled and pecked his cheek and left as if it was all really normal and didn't just give Adrian a whole zoo in his stomach. "That was hot!" Adrian said and started blushing like crazy.