Ch - 8 Pony Vs Princi

A/N - Dashing through the snow, here comes me. Heyyyyy people I'm back, I'm back with a veryyyyyyyyyyy good news.

I'm the School Topper for my (the most important grade) 10th grade. And maybe I'll get some cash prize too. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Let's go back to the story.
_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_

So I finally somehow completed the hell of the day and came back home. It was too much I decided and dozed off to let all my worries sink in my dreams as monsters and I beat their asses off.

Sometime later in evening my parents were sitting and discussing something which I definitely wasn't interested in. Some current affairs and news. So I went to them as usual to discuss and tell what happened and if I still need to calm down.

To my surprise when I told them they were in Hella burning rage. My father was like I'm gonna end this man's whole carrier and his life too. How can he say something sooooo nasty to my daughter.

They both finally calmed down after a good time of cursing and about burning down the school. So after that mother said we can do whatever we want but it will affect her. She's stuck so bad already and if we something more than they'll target her to the worst.

She had a point tho. But they decided to consult the teachers at the PTA meeting as I said I can handle it myself as I don't wanna be tagged the parent's crybaby instead I wanna stand strong in my territory.

Well it did affect them a lot. We then had this sports day thing and everyone had to participate. Now just think of it when I run in two ponytails it slaps my cheeks hard on both sides. So I asked some teacher if I can tie a single pony and not to mention that almost all girls brought combs with them to school and after the assembly check they just switched to 1 pony not even braided. She said 'do whatever you wanna'

Of course I had the permission who can stop me now so I tied my hair in a french braid and arrived at the march past.

When I arrived I saw 4 more girls in single ponys. So I was like ok that is fine atleast I'm not alone. And singing my way out in a fun manner I arrived at the ground. But what happened their was the least expected. I thought the worst would be scolding or at par detention.(To be honest our school doesn't even have a detention room or system) umm....the author being too honest, nevermind. So I was going to the ground when Princi out of nowhere landed her butt in my business actually my hair's business.

Princi - Why are you in a single braid? (Calm and sweet)

Me - cause I am in 2 races and double braids are disturbing.

Princi - Ok (sweet)

Then I proceeded to go on to the green area (actually it was just a tent in the sun stuck ground that too with a lot of dust and dirt)

On my way came our beloved Mr. Bastard to stop me there and turned to princi which was giving some hand signals!?!?!!?!?!?? Like what you were sooooooo sweet I thought I would have diabetes now but you know however much sweet is Venom, it's still Venom.

Mr. Bastard was controlled by Princi!! The hell is wrong with this school!?!???!!

Nevertheless I was scolded I defended myself back for sure but at the end the authorities had me. They send me to make two braids which I didn't know how to make with a single rubber band.