Ch - 1 First Encounter

I refer myself sometimes as 'Glue' sometimes as 'I' so bear with me please.(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)

Glue - What do I have for lunch today, rice..... No I had it for the past 4 days you known typical Asian homes. Ah......then mama can I have something delicious today (pleading eyes)ლ⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠ლ⁠)

Mama - ok delicious rice and pulses (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Glue - but-

Mama - 'I AM' making lunch and you skeleton you need some strength to tolerate those bird brained people around you.

Glue - you're right! And pa I have to tell you something

Pa - hmm blurt out.

Glue - The whole school's against me and I'm writing my script for stand up, So should I include all of them or only 'Princi'

( Mama is mother, pa is father and princi is the short for principal)

Pa - which part should I react 1st the school one or the stand up. ⁠(⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠)

Glue - I don't have much time for the script so stand up 1st.

Pa - ok, don't include everyone you have to be here for 1 more year, but add a very good one for that empty brained, nuckel head, human eating monster.

Glue - Love you! Now take your time and react on the school part.

Pa - oh my god! how did that happen?!!?!?!!? What is going on ? \⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/

I know you all are confused too, ok let's start from the starting.

My family transferred here at Abyss and we were temporarily living at the temporary place.(I don't know what to call that, it's like a mess or something.) Yeah so it was only for 2 weeks.

It was Wednesday when I went to this school for the first day.
Our school has this different uniform for Wednesday with white rubber bands and basically white everything.

So here we go my first day

Once upon a time, In a beautiful & unimaginable small school there was "me" - the new kid in school.

I thought my first day would be all rainbows & unicorns and it was! 'a black & white rainbow and a ballistic unicorn'

Uhhh.......never mind 乁⁠[⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠]⁠ㄏ

I was stunded to see a school of size equal to my previous school's playground. My previous school was a web - no way out. I was literally lost path for 6 times. (⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠)

So I went in. I was near the staff room struggling to find the class, I had to get locked in. A teacher recognised me there let's call her - Ester cause she was sweet to me. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

Ester - hey girl, you're Glue?

I - yes I am, but how do you know me? you never saw me before.

Ester - I saw you're photo on the admission form.

I - oh ok(huh?!?!?!!!!???! But that photo was of me in 4th grade, I changed a lot from then) ⊙⁠_____☉

Ester - There is the class, go this way.

I went in the direction and my school day begins with my great brain already prepared for the worst. As I stepped into the zoo.........yah zoo. (classroom) A strange thing popped up; my long lost ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!! *Clapping*

She recognised me faster than my  wi-fi. She was like - oh you're Glue, Kin Glue, remember we were in the same section in 5th grade. ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ

Meanwhile.........

My memory decided to take a coffee break. It was like a soap opera : she knew all the plot twists and I was still stuck on the opening credits, trying to remember which character I was playing. ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄
Classic first day drama, right?

I tend not to reveal her name as her name is on a goddess and she's such a.....uhh, you'll know as you read.
So let's call her 'sodium' as it's the second most reactive metal.
And she is the second villain in my story.

So after a minute of processing I said - and who are you? =⁠_⁠=
(Dumb right, I know)

Sodium - It's ok you'll remember eventually, I am sodium.

I - ok.

Then another character 'chlorine' comes. (Chlorine as it forms an inseparable bond with sodium.)
(You get it right, they form a team to hate me)

Chlorine - waah, you're soooo beautiful. Hi I'm chlorine and don't talk to that boy, he doesn't like to talk to girls.

I - (what should I react on 1st, huh? Why is she soooooo confusing) (⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠メ⁠)
I - Thank you, hello chlorine I am-

Sodium - she's Glue, Kin Glue.

(She literally cut me off, now that was rude. It's ok Glue calm down, don't say anything, just a year tolerate her.(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠))

I - yeah, hey that's euphoria by Jungkook are you armies.

Chlorine - yes, are you an army too.

I - yes, finally I found people with the same interests.

A/N - you actually met only my soon-to-be enemies, race down to the next ch to know who my dramatic cuckoo friend is.....
Too many characters today I'll give you time to process for a moment.
To my new followers thank you and please click on the star below to vote. (⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)Please.

The first day isn't over yet it's just the beginning, I didn't meet teachers or other classmates but what I heard from an 'uncle boy' in my class and chlorine's reply made me wanna puke and just buzz off of these filthy people at that very moment.
(Uncle boy because he was literally an uncle type, he was already earning and I just didn't like the vibe, you know)

Enjoy......