CH-5 BEAUTIFUL OR USELESS

So days passed and it all started on a bigger level. NaCl were talking behind my back but now, it was all coming out.

Refer to this incident in the chess room to know the level-

I liked playing Chess more than anything, like more than the trampoline in my school. Yah, even if low on budget our school had a trampoline.

So I was playing with aluminium cause he liked to play too and NaCl and Mercury were planning on the trampoline.
Na told Cl that aluminium was playing chess with Glue. Oh my goodness how could Cl control her jealous ass after that, she dashed in the room.

Chess rooms are meant to be quite and peaceful but how can they with this jealous chick.
She started blabbering nonsense which I didn't listen to and I guess neither did Aluminium. But what he said cutting her off, was a storm.

'You're as beautiful as Nezuko'. 'Wait not again, why do people only see my face, I literally checkmate him,just now, not my skills, not my talents but only face' I thought.

Uhhhhh.......I don't know how to reply to that but, who's Nezuko. I said taking a glance at Chlorine, her face was worth capturing. All red of anger. ( (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠) such a jealous chick)

Glue's note - wait don't hate me for not knowing who Nezuko is, I wasn't into anime that time

"She's a character in demon Slayer, who's very beautiful", Aluminium replied.
Chlorine gathered her fallen butt and commented " but Nezuko is useless right? So you're like Nezuko, beautiful but useless."

I was there sitting all calm and quiet where no one said nothing. 2 min of complete silence, if you think I'm heartbroken, no baby, I killed her twice inside my head.ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ Just imagining sweet little things, Like stabbing, kicking, slapping, slamming on the floor everything cruel in the world I imagined, I actually did.so sweet of me to not actually perform it to her.(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

But I didn't do anything, not even a reply or just 2 very very sweet slaps down her face to make her sore for a month. It's not like I couldn't because I didn't have the courage but because my hands were tied by mother. She said do nothing but wait for the right time, and you need to be calm don't lose on your anger issues.

Ok I have to admit I can't stand things like these, I actually fought people down on hands until they cry for help or someone drags me away. But it's only when they attack first.

I got up whispered 'account' and stormed out with a sarcastic smile. Aluminium came shortly after.
"Hey are non of the boys here your type" asked aluminium
"No one, I swear" I added. Is everyone affected by "brag about your relation" virus. I'm single and happy with me
Why are people soooooooooooooooo dumb here, anyways I shrugged off and went to class, I was done with today.

Then as I was going a girl came to me and said "hey do you know the new girl in 9th, she's in a relation with with this boy in 11th. They go out for a walk every night. They even hold hands."(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

Bitch wtf, I thought-does she even know I am the front page of this magazine and I had a boyfriend whom I took walks every night and even hold hands and I only didn't know, did my ghost do it

Girl, I said very sweetly, do you even know who the girl is-
I don't but she's definitely shameless she commented sarcastically

Glue - Ok, so you don't-
Girl - By the way, you're beautiful, never saw you around are you new here?
Glue - Hmm, and the girl you're talking about-
Girl - You know her?
Glue - Hmm, she is actually shameless, shameless to not smack your face
Girl - are you......  

And then the girl ran away in embarrassment, what a pain in the ass

These students don't even bother to check if the information provided is correct or not, just spread it around like trash. It was actually trash tho.

It was a long day for me. I finally went home told mother everything and slept off ballistically.

It was evening when I woke up, that too cause my friend called, friend from Glace
We were swore enemies before but now best phone friends to share problems.

She called to get some tips about the upcoming semester 2 exams. 'oh shit, I have to study for these exams and crush sodium too' I said to her. She was confused at 1st but then asked 'how was a nerdy in trouble'

Hmm, I was a nerd back then, and actually felt this as a compliment cause it was about my skills not my beauty.
So after a good laugh about my good old days, I shared what I was going through.

And she listened to it all patiently. I actually admire her now, like my idol.

Beautiful inside and confident outside, she's P-E-R-F-E-C-T I wanna be like her one day. Hey friend from Glace if you're reading this just know that I admire you for who you are and I really love your style and way of handling things.

A/N - follow in-yihe and press the star below to find out why we were enemies and what she replied to my situation

And comment if you think this comment being useless was toxic