Ch 4 Candy Venom

As a senseless freak she was, she started scanning me from top to bottom. I mean, don't you know something like staring is illegal. Anyways she scanned me with her frog eyes and came closer....closer.... closer.

Hey wait it's not what you think
.
.
.
.
.
She grabbed my ID and announced "don't you have an ID card"
I - (hello Mr. Psychiatrist I have a patient)
"Don't you have an ID of this school, and your ID should be blue not yellow, is it fancy dress"

Glue's note - the school I came from was divided into 4 houses and ID's color depends on that. I was in Yellow.
              This school was low in budget cause' everything went into the Principal's pocket they made all blue

I - Because this school didn't make an ID for me yet, so I have to where this in mean time.

(Potassium = K)

K - And why are you wearing this ring

(Says the one with 6 rings and 2 chains)

I - it's my-

K - No, not allowed

Scanning me again

K - why have you tried your shoelace this way, want me to call your parents

I - (why are you breathing, should I call devil)

This person is too much, uhhhhhhh I have to handle her for a year.

After that so-called assembly cum pointing out session we were in class, and the real hell begins.

(Sodium chloride = NaCl)
Well NaCl is a ship almost everyone knows as they both write love letters to each other and pretend to be friends

NaCl started to spread rumours about me all around they paired me with random boys or anyone I talked to. There were two boys named Gallium and caesium in class, Gallium and caesium cause they were like twins and always together.

Now this Sodium was dating on and off with Gallium, chlorine was behind aluminium and caesium was behind Mercury and there was one more hitting to get case going on in the class, why is this class so messed.

So in this mess I was barely floating through, which ended with the tag line given to me by Sodium. She went around the school to tell everyone that there's a new girl in class 9 which is getting all Attention "Just because she's beautiful".

Ok I acknowledge that she's jealous and it was like a compliment, a backhanded one tho. How can she say this without adding my other qualities. Now I was determined to crush her in the unit 2 first exams, like literally crush her.

Now there was this sir in our school teaching our traditional language (it was optional). He was a million baht rich like crazy rich, owned a farm,a bakery, lived without rent as it was given by the temple to him, was single so no gifts or anything to waste money. So let's call him 'Mr. Rich'.

So NaCl and Mercury were in that class and I was in the simpler version. I, aluminium, Ice Queen, Gallium-caesium were all sitting in the class, studying something out of brain which can simply be called boring. But the traditional language class was much more exciting.

So sodium always liked to put an act that her parents beat her for no reason (but the truth is something else)

Traditional language class

Sodium - uuuuf! That Glue is not here atleast or else all the teachers and all students just give her attention only her.

Chlorine - You're right, she's such an attention seeker

Mr. Rich - I heard that she's in a relationship with someone in our school

Sodium - You're right, she is (tho it was me who spread the rumours)

Chlorine - such a piece of shit

Mr. Rich - Now let's focus on class

Sodium - no you should 1st listen to me, she is getting all the attention "just because she's beautiful"

And somehow the class ended with her continuous chatting.
And I'm not even joking about this "just because she's beautiful" it was like a full stop to her after every sentence about me.

So now when everyone hated me to the core, I was planning where to go and play or just take a walk around.
So after I did a little research I had only one person's contact who wasn't on sodium's side. "Ice Queen"

When I was just about to tap on call, a ring came - Ice Queen. Yup she ringed 1st. I picked up and she said, come out to this park you said you wanted to play. I wanted to so I replied positive almost immediately. I came out and was lost. So I ringed again, she picked and I asked if she could come and pick me. She came and as we went to the park again her sister took her brother home. She leaped out and I was left alone and yah lost again.

Ok I know you all think I'm dump but I happened to get lost as the place was new. The next day she told that her brother got hurt and she has been grounded. So I was left with no one. By the way we came to a good quarter it's big and comfortable.

So after a few days there was a play in our school and I had to sit with sodium the rest 2 hr until the practice was over. She was such a candy venom, candy in front and venom at back. She showed me her student ID and said "my photo is ok-ok here but I know I look great in person, why am I so beautiful isn't it unfair to other girls"

Bitch what the fuck why would you say that and did I ask, did I? Dummy. Where the hell was she born in brag city, ego province, attitude country?

So after that very very boring and nonchalant one sided talk I felt something beside me. A diary. Who's was it? Why was it here? Should I read it? All these questions occupied my brain. Sodium saw that and said that's chlorine's diary. I asked if I can see through, to that I got a legendary reply -

No you can't, she doesn't like anyone seeing her diary, but I can show you, I'll say you wanted to see and she can't say no to me.

Are you ignorant or am I too smart. This thought occupied my day.

The level of ignorance she showed was beyond the human capacity, it's only found in this girl, not even donkeys, pigs or aliens. She was on a different level.

So we skimmed a bit and she wrote some small notes for everyone. And something about a crush on someone.

Spoiler - you are as beautiful as nezuko said aluminium. And as useless as her said.......

A/N - sorry for late update, I have some relatives home and my tab is confiscated, as of how I wrote this is, I stole it when no one was checking, I can't even watch dramas. If you pity me, please press the star below.
Please khaaaaaaaaaa.

And follow In-yihe to know why she was beaten by her parents, it's not even a small thing I can write a story on that too.