fifteen

songs for the chapter: pretty when you cry by lana, nothing matters but you by madison beer and i never existed by chase atlantic 👀

I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek as hearing the person behind me speak his mind. My head started spinning and it almost felt like i was ripped out of the reality and put somewhere in the universe.

I couldn't quite understand what was happening at the moment. I wanted to believe that he didn't mean it, but the tone of his voice told me more than enough.

- I-I'm sorry.- I managed to whisper, still holding back a sob.

I was shaking like crazy and it clearly made him feel more powerful because i heard a small laugh get out of his mouth.

- I tried my best for you, just for you to lead me on. I'm disgusted in you.- He spoke harshly and didn't even try hiding that he felt hurt.

- I know, but please let me explain.

I was cut off by his hand being put on the back of my neck, squeezing it lightly. Even now he made sure not to hurt me, which made me feel like there's still a chance for forgiveness.

- I don't want your explanation. I gave you my all, or at least tried, and you knew i never do that. I thought that at least this time you will stand up for yourself instead of breaking down in tears and allowing people to do whatever they want with you.- He whispered in my ear.

I felt my body tense up and a shiver go down my spine when his hand caressed my nape. I wanted to feel nothing at all when it came to him, but it was nearly impossible.

- You're wrong, Dominik.- I finally got the boldness to say his name out loud.

Soon i felt him remove his hand from me, which felt like heaven and hell at the same time. I wanted him to touch me, in any way, but when he didn't i also felt at peace.

- I know more about you than anyone on this stadium and outside of it, and we both know that. Good luck with trying to get people to believe your stupid lies. I don't ever want to see you again.- He replied angrily and left the room, finally letting me see him.

Unfortunately all i saw was the back of his body. His name written on the Liverpool jersey, and the number on it just underneath.

I let out a deep breath and wiped my tears, walking out of there after waiting for a couple of seconds to pass. I made my way to the changing room and came just in time for all the players to sit inside.

I stood by the entrance and glimpsed around the room. Everything felt surreal since the conversation i just had with Dominik.

I wanted to read him and know if he actually meant everything he said or maybe it was all a lie and he wanted to hurt me as badly as i did when i left without saying a word.

I was so distracted that i didn't notice two people approaching me. Aurelien and Jude stood in front of me, looking at me concerned, while i was somewhere on cloud nine.

- Earth to Lacy, are you there?- My brother joked and waved his hand in front of my face.

I shook my hesd instantly and laughed at him, then nodding to let him know i'm just fine.

- I wont the bet, get to cooking Aure!- I winked at him and felt my brother put his hand around my neck.

- Make it a double portion, since i will be eating that too.- Jude added to my statement.