seven

I got released the following night, but was told to have someone watch over me. So of course Trent allowed me to stay at his house for as long as i needed.

I appreciated that a lot, but knowing that Dominik would be around this whole time, scared me to death. Trent didn't know about our secret, and nor could i speak about it to anyone.

When i walked inside, i was wearing grey sweatpants that were way too big on me and a oversized hoodie, that was a few tones darker than my pants.

My hair was a mess and so was my mascara. I just wanted to sleep. The tiredness hasn't gone away since i got back consciousness.

- Text me if you need anything. Apparently you aren't allowed to scream or anything so that's the most you can do.- I heard Trent speak as i sat in the livings room.

It was past 3 a.m. I thought that i got lucky and Dominik was asleep already, but i was in fact wrong. He walked into the room and looked at both Trent and I confused.

- Mate, she's staying with us for at least a week. You good with that?- Trent asked his teammate as he stared at me with a face expressing the mix of confusion and worries.

He nodded his head and walked towards me. I felt my heart starting to best faster as he approached me.
I tried controlling my breathing as the guy sat besides.

Trent left the room long ago so it was just the two of us alone now. I didn't know what to expect from him, but surprisingly he gently put a strand of my hair behind my ear and furrowed his brows.

- Did i do this to you?- He asked quietly.

My eyes filled up with tears as i turned my head the other way, so he couldn't see it. I wouldn't allow him to see me break down at his simple words.

- Why do you care? I thought all you cared about was sex and to have a great imagine?- I snapped to him with my brows furrowed.

I didn't think that i was brave enough to say any of these words. I must've surprised him too, because of the surprise appearing on his face.

- But whatever right, you're allowed to destroy people who come into your life. This is why i hate you footballers. Selfish cunts.- I groaned and stood up from the couch, walking away from it and making my way to the guest room.

I closed the door behind me and flopped on the bed, falling asleep immediately. In the morning i woke up with a headache again. I didn't need to wait long for Trent to appear in my room.

- How are you feeling?- He asked as sitting besides me on the bed.

- Horror. I'm sick of this fuckass headache Trent. Do you have any pain killers? Anything.- I answered his question as sitting up,

He nodded his head and soon i felt relieve as the medicine started working. Apparently the doctors prescribed those to me, after releasing me last night.

I didn't know for how long would i need those, but from what i managed to find out, it would take me a while to get rid of the pain.

I didn't understand how would all of this even happened. It couldn't be because of my head getting squeezed into the desk by Dominik.

I did have a bruise, but i was fine after coming home. I didn't remember much besides a massive pain wave right before i lost consciousness.

Before leaving, Trent told me that he needs to be at Liverpool today, with the team. I didn't quite know why, because of the next sentence:

- Dominik is staying with you. I don't trust you enough to leave you alone for more than 30 minutes.- He explained and walked out of my room.

I soon heard the front door close and immediately sighed in stress. I crawled out of bed and as i opened the door to my room, i locked eyes with no one else but the Hungarian.