four

I was getting ready to leave the house. Liverpool had a big game today, which was obviously really important so i couldn't be late not even a second.
I quickly dressed up and curled my hair.

(outfit for reference)

I took my car keys and drove to Liverpool

I took my car keys and drove to Liverpool. The game was taking place at Anfield, but I didn't go there straight off. We were all going by one bus.

I was getting on it with my bag and laptop in my arms, looking for a free seat. Unfortunately Trent already sat with Andy, and I wasn't going to make a scene so i walked past them and found myself a couple of places further.

Unfortunately, the only other free seat was next to Dominik. As much as I didn't want to do it, I sat next to him. I caught him smirking with the corner of my eye, but ignored it.

I put my laptop on my legs and opened it. I needed to edit a few pictures for after the game and announce the final squad for tonight's game.

The drive was supposed to take around 30 minutes, which meant I had enough time to do my work and finish it.

I thought Dominik won't try interrupting me but soon i found out that my thoughts and hopes were wrong. I felt his hand touch my knee.

I gulped as i couldn't speak or even move. His hand moved further up my leg and soon was caressing my inner thigh.

- Dominik.- I managed to spit out through my teeth, still focused on my computer.

He smirked and took his hand off then leaned in and whispered into my ear:

- Don't lie, you wish i would continue touching you Lucy.

I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes as my legs squeezed together. He knew he was right, and i wish i could disagree with him, but I couldn't.

Yet I had to keep calm and unbothered. I couldn't let him in, not when my own brother warned me and said he doesn't want me near him.

We arrived at Anfield a couple of minutes later. Luckily nobody questioned Dominik's and I's behavior, which gave me a peace of mind.

We made our way to the changing room, where I put my stuff down and changed into a Liverpool F.C. jersey. I smiled to myself when it had my favorite number and name on the back.

Then i walked to the pitch with only my phone and a camera, to take some pictures. I walked along Trent, talking to him about something when Dominik joined us.

Him and Trent exchanged a couple of words before Dominik continued walking around the pitch by himself. The scouser noticed that i was rather stressed, so he asked:

- Are you good? I saw you sat with him on our way and didn't seem too happy about it.

- Yeah, it's just things at home again. Don't worry.- I answered, sounding promising.