five

- How was work?- Jude stated calmly, scaring me to death.

I gulped and sat next to him on the couch. I didn't know whether he knew about Dominik and I, or was it something else.

- Great. We won, fortunately.- I answered, not letting my fear win.

He shook his head and hummed in response. I crossed my arms and looked at him with my brows furrowed.

- What happened?- I managed to spit out.

- I was serious about Dominik, Lacy. I don't want you near him.- He answered still remaining calm.

I nodded my head slowly, listening to what he wanted to say. Yet i felt like there was more he needed to tell me about.

- Start talking Jude. I know it's not just that.- I put my hand on his arm as speaking.

- I might sign a contract with Real Madrid. Before you say anything, I haven't accepted the offer yet.- He informed.

I smiled from ear to ear and hugged him tightly. It was one of his dreams, to sign with a big spanish team. He hugged me back without saying a word.

- That's awesome! You have to accept it. It's your dream Jude!- I reminded him as pulling away from the hug.

- Yeah, but that would mean moving houses again. Mom won't come live with me again, she needs to stay with Jobe here.- He explained.

I frowned again and gave Jude a "are you serious?" look. I groaned and shook my head at how dumb he sounded like.

- You're grown, you don't need your mommy everywhere. Besides, I could always come live with you. Just not any soon.- I answered, trying to reassure him.

- You're right. I'll take it. Thanks Lacy.- He replied, then stood up and left the room.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. My mind was filled with thoughts. Neither of my brothers knew i'm moving to Liverpool soon.

I couldn't tell them, not when we were good again. It would break my heart if one of them stopped talking to me completely. I knew that eventually i'll have to sit down and have a talk with them, but not now.

A couple of weeks later I was packing my things, when Jobe entered my room. He seemed upset and confused. I smiled at him, but he didn't reciprocate.

- What are you doing?- He asked, as standing in the door frame.

- Jo.- I sighed and stood up, to walk closer to him.

- She's moving to Liverpool.- I heard Jude speak from the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath when my youngest brother made a step back. I knew that Jude's words just hurt him, i just could tell.

- I'm coming with you. You are not leaving without me again.- He protested and crossed his arms.

I bit the inside of my cheeks and tilted my head to the side as furrowing my brows in disagreement. He couldn't go, even if i wanted to take him.

- I promise to visit every weekend.- I whispered to him and as i wanted to give him a hug, he pushed me off.

- All you do is lie. I don't know how Jude can still trust you.- He snapped and walked out, slamming his bedroom's doors.

I sighed and went back to packing my belongings. Jude walked inside and squeezed my shoulders, then sitting besides me.

- I do trust you, but you need to stop excluding Jobe from your plans. He's a kid yeah, but if i were him i'd want to know about your moving out too.- He spoke as helping me pack my bag.