three

A week forward I was in my office when out of nowhere Trent walked inside. I felt my eye twitch as I wasn't in the mood to interact with his dumbass today.

I was really distracted recently because of the fight i had with both of my brothers. I did understand where are they coming from, but man I wish they'd understand me too.

Trent must've noticed that, because the first thing he asked me about when entering the room was if I'm okay. I hummed and continued working on my
laptop.

- Don't lie to me, i've known you for too long. What's going on?- He continued, not even thinking of giving up.

- Trent, i'm at work and so are you.- I reminded him as I raised my brow.

He groaned and sat down in front of me. I thought he'd let go off the subject but oh was I wrong.

- Then let's go out after, and you'll tell me everything. It's not me asking you out again, I genuinely care about you lad.- He explained as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

- Fine, but only for an hour. I need to be home by 6 p.m. today.- I sighed.- And out of my office.

- Alright capitan!- He laughed and walked out like I told him to.

I smiled to myself, because of how unserious that man was. Obviously I was going to regret going out with him later, but I really needed someone to hear me out.

Just when I thought i'd be finally left alone, Dominik walked inside. I groaned and closed my laptop as soon as he got close enough to my desk.

- What so you want, now?- I asked feeling extremely annoyed.

- Sorry for interrupting, but I overheard you guys talking. Is everything good?- He asked.

I furrowed my brows as rolling my eyes and stood up. I was so tired of everyone asking me that. Once is enough, seriously.

- Yes Dominik! Now please leave and go back to doing whatever you were assigned to do.- I answered and walked to the door, opening them.

He nodded his head and left, but I couldn't help myself and make eye contact right as he was passing me. I started feeling nervous which made me question my existence.

Fast forward when I was finishing my work, Trent was already waiting for me by the exit of the building. I walked down the stairs and smiled at him as we made eye contact with each other.

- Where do you want to go?- He asked me as soon as I reached the floor downstairs.

- Park. I doubt anyone will see or hear us there.- I hoped and made my way outside with Trent following me behind.

We drove there for a couple of minutes and as soon as we found a bench, I started spilling my guts to him. That's when I realised how much i've kept inside for the past few weeks.

- I genuinely don't know what to do anymore, Trent. Jobe won't talk to me, Jude is upset with me too. On top of that I realised I don't know neither of them.- I spoke as tears filled up my eyes.

He must've noticed that, because he put his hand on mine in sign of support. I felt relieved that someone finally listened. I didn't even expect an answer from him.

- Just take it easy. They need to understand, it isn't your fault.- He answered with a calming voice.

I sighed and nodded my head at his response. I knew that he's right, but knowing myself I don't have enough time to wait for all of this to happen.

As promised, Trent drove me back to the parking in front of our workplace and soon i was on my way home. That's when I had some time for myself, to think about stuff that's been done and said.