ten

- you've got to be fucking kidding me Dominik.- I said with a very serious face, not wanting to believe his words.

My brother and Dominik apparently have been the biggest rivals of all times. It's gotten so bad, to the point where the reason why the Hungarian signed up for Liverpool, was because of the drama about home wrecking and then very dangerous behavior on the field.

I was even more surprised when he told me that half of those things were my brother's fault, and not his. I sat there in silence for a couple of minutes before getting the right words to speak.

- It's so strange he's never told you about this before.- He added as sitting besides me.

- We never talk anymore.- I replied suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my chest.

I was barely connected with my siblings anymore, and that's why i never knew about certain situations. I was quite upset about it, but then decided to push my thoughts away and ask Jude about it when we get the chance to talk.

***

A couple of weeks passed by. I still haven't mentioned anything to my brothers about my relationship with Dominik. I knew that the second they get to know, it's over for me and him.

So we decided to keep it a secret. Everyone knew that i was with someone, but nobody ever asked about who was the lucky guy.

And i liked that. This day was going slow. We had a game in the evening so of course I had many things to do before it.

Walking through the training center, i bumped into no one else but Trent. He gave me an angry look and groaned.
when he saw who was standing in front of him.

I was genuinely confused, because he'd never act this way before. I stopped him from walking away and made eye contact before speaking.

- What's wrong?- I asked worryingly.

- Mind your business Luciella.- He spitted out and walked away in a heart beat.

It threw me off, because this would be the first time Trent acted the way. He'd always be nice and happy while talking to me, but i guess something has changed.

I made my way to my office and as i entered that room Is saw Jude sitting in my chair. I gulped knowing that means nothing good.

- When were you gonna tell me?- He asked with a very serious voice, not even looking directly at me.

I took a deep breath in and walked up to him, sitting in front. I tried to think of the best words to say, but nothing came up in my head.

I knew exactly what he meant by asking that question, but there was genuinely no best way to tell him about it all.

- I don't want you to be mad okay?- I managed to say while looking at him, and tried grabbing his hand but he pulled it away.

- I don't fucking care Lucy. I told you to stay away from that guy. For once can you listen!- He raised his voice as speaking which brought tears to my eyes.

- I know what you've done to him!- I replied in defense, getting a cocky laugh out of him.

- He's nothing but a pathetic liar. You got gaslighted, and didn't bother asking for my side of the story.- He snapped at me.