Chapter 5 - Where is (Y/N)??

(Grays POV)

It's already mid day and nobody has heard anything from her. Could she really be that sick? She probably would have came to the infirmary for medicine, or at least asked someone to get some for her. Maybe I should go check up on her?

"Hey ice princess why don't ya put some clothes on and stop being all pouty. Your face annoys me."

"Oh yeah pink hair punk well your face makes me sick now leave me alone!" I shouted back.

"Jeez okay no need to get all rude." Natsu said in a snotty tone while rolling his eyes and walking away. Man I really hate that guy. I stood up from the booth I was sitting in, put on my clothes, and walked over to Lisanna.

"You haven't seen or heard from (Y/N) at all?" I asked her. She looked up at me from her booth with a nervous expression before stumbling over her response.

"Well, uh, no, she hasn't came to the guild hall yet, well that I know of, hah, like i said earlier she's probably just.. sick in bed?" She sounded as if she was asking a question. Something isn't right.

"Umm.. okay? I was thinking about going to check up on her to see if she wanted any medicine or food. Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"What!! Uhhh no! But ummm but I think you should let her rest ya know if she's sick she probably doesn't wanna be bothered so it's best to just leave her be so she can get better faster right?" The words fell out of her mouth faster than she could think. I was taken aback for a moment before I responded,

"Is everything okay Lisanna? Is there something I should know about?" Shock flashed across her face.

"Hmm no not that I can think of!" She smiled nervously, trying to be convincing.

"I think I'll go visit her anyways. She's been resting quite a while now and I'm sure if she's sick she'd appreciate some food or medicine or something. I'm gonna head out now. See ya soon." I said as I turned away and walked out of the hall as quickly as I could. I could hear Lisanna behind me protesting to Mira about something but I couldn't completely make out what.

Whatever is going on, I'm going to find out. She's my best friend and if something is wrong I need to know.

------------------------------------------------------------

I burst through the doors of the guildhall and run in in search of Lisanna. I spotted her at her normal booth and sped over.

"Where is she?!" I exclaimed. I gathered attention on us immediately.

"W-whatttt? What do you mean? She isn't in her dorm?" She asked 'innocently.'

"You know full well she isn't and I want you to tell me what's going on right now!" I demanded. Where could she have possibly went?? Lisanna sighed and looked at the floor. "Answer me!!! Where is (Y/N) Lisanna?!" I shouted at her. She tensed up. I lowered my voice. "Where did she go..?"

"To find her parents." She said quietly. A few gasps were heard from spread across the hall. She's...gone?!

------------------------------------------------------------

I burst into her dorm followed by Lisanna, Ezra, Natsu, and Happy. "(Y/N?!) Where are you??" I yelled through the dorm. "She has to be hidden here somewhere..." I trailed off, looking around for hidden places.

"Gray, please, we shouldn't be in here while she's not home. She isn't here. She left in the middle of the night last night. She's far out of town by now." Lisanna explained.

"NO!! She isn't. She wouldn't be! She wouldn't leave without telling me! Without saying goodbye! She knows better than that. I know she does!" I shouted.

"Please listen. She knew you would either try to stop her or go with her and she didn't want that from anyone. You have to understand where she is coming from Gray. I know you guys are very close friends but that gave her all the reason to do it. And she's not gone for good. You know she'll be back." My anger slowly died down and turned into disappointment. I can't believe she did this.

"Obviously she'll come back, this is her home!" Natsu stated. "We are her family, remember?"

"I'm sure even if she found her parents she would bring them back here. It's not like they have a home to go back to Gray. Don't worry. Have faith in her." Erza reassured.

"I know. I just wish she would have said goodbye. We have no idea how long she'll be gone." I sat down on (Y/N's) couch. The last time for a while I guess. Please don't be gone forever, (Y/N.)

Someone's gonna miss youuuu!! I really hope you guys are enjoying where this is going! I thought it would make a good story to add some curve balls to their friendship before it becomes more than that ;) Keep reading!!