☆ Mental☆Heeseung ☆

Question of the chapterrr!:
If yall could spend a day with an enha member.. who would it be?
————————————————————————
You were at work at the mental asylum when you heard nurses franticly shouting about Heeseung, a notorious patient known for his violent outbursts.

You rushed to his room and found objects flying around. You immediately restrained him by pinning him against the wall.

"What took you so long, darling?"

Heeseung had a menacing expression on his face, but you could sense the playfulness in his tone.

"I was about to turn this hospital upside down if they continued to keep me away from you."

"You should have heard yourself. You were absolutely out of control."

You said this to Heeseung as you tried to remain stoic in front of the patient. You knew that his obsession with you was unhealthy, but you couldn't help feeling flattered by his strong desire to be with you.

After all, you were his doctor, and it was your responsibility to help him.

"Please, I don't want to do this."
Heeseung whined softly as you held his arms back against the wall.

"Then listen to me. I'm your doctor, and I know what's best for you. Your obsession with me is unhealthy, and I can't be with you all the time."

You tried to remain professional despite the intense emotion that this particular patient conjured up in you. You knew it wasn't appropriate to engage in a relationship with one of your patients, but it was so tempting.

"Please, I beg you."

Heeseung begged you, his voice shaking with desire and desperation.
"I know."

You replied reluctantly. You wanted to hold his soft hands and caress his dark hair. You wanted him to lean against you and bury himself in your neck. You wanted him to kiss you. You wanted him to hold you tightly against his strong body as you fell asleep together.

This is wrong. You thought calmly to yourself.

"I can't do that," you said to Heeseung, trying to maintain distance between yourself and the patient despite your yearning for him.

"Why not?"
Heeseung groaned in frustration as he struggled against you. You could sense the desperation radiating from your patient.

"Don't you find me attractive?"
Heeseung whined in a low voice, his eyes burning into yours.

"I know I'm crazy. But I want to be with you, doctor. You're the only one who really understands me."

These words are too tempting. You thought as
a wave of heat rushed through your body. You couldn't resist his seductive charms, and he knew it.
Heeseung was a patient with multiple issues, including mental instability, violent outbursts, and obsessive behaviour patterns. But despite his issues, he was still extremely attractive.

You know this shouldn't be happening. Your mind whispered frantically.
"Do you believe in soulmates?"
Heeseung asked you, his eyes peering deeply into yours.

Why is he doing this to me?

"I didn't, but now I do. I believe you and I were meant to be together."

Heeseung spoke softly, his hands reaching for
yours.

"No.. stop"

"Stop what?"

Heeseung responded seductively, his voice dripping with desire.

"You're so beautiful, and I can't get enough of you. I want you to be mine."

Heeseung responded, his voice dripping with desire.

I can't resist this. You thought as your heart thumped fiercely in your chest. You wanted nothing more than to be with Heeseung, and you were quickly losing yourself in the moment.

Heeseung's words were like a siren call to you, a sweet promise that lured you in, and you couldn't seem to stop yourself from indulging.

"You're crazy"

"Why do you think I'm here, darling? but I'm crazy, and I'm crazy about you!"

Heeseung leaned in closer to you, his breath hot on your neck.

The scent of his cologne filled your nostrils, and you could feel his breath tickling the skin of your neck. You trembled involuntarily at the sensation as Heeseung's hand slid down your body and wrapped around your waist.
You couldn't let him do this.

"Security!" A loud knock on the door signals that security has arrived. It was time to put an end to this situation, but your mind was still trapped in the trance of Heeseung's powers.

Your body yearned for his touch, and the smell of his cologne still lingers in the air. You knew that this was wrong and that you were supposed to keep a professional distance between yourself and your patient, but there was nothing in your mind that could counter Heeseung's passionate pull on you.

You can't keep resisting.
The voice is echoing in your mind.
Let yourself go.
Just let him have you.
He's so irresistible.
You thought as you stared at Heeseung's dark eyes intently. You wanted nothing more than to surrender to his charms. You were lost in a trance of desire, your mind filled with nothing but Heeseung's dark eyes.

Let yourself go.

Your mind implored you to let go of all rational
thoughts and give in to Heeseung's seductive pull. He chuckled as he felt your body against his own. You were so close, so intimate, and the scent of his cologne was intoxicating. Your mind was filled with so many contradicting thoughts, but one overpowering feeling:

I want him.

Now you are the one going crazy.

"I'm going to lose my job," you say, and you pull him in a kiss.

The touch of his lips on yours was like a wave of pleasure washing over your body. You let yourself go completely, giving yourself up to the passion that was igniting between you and Heeseung.

It felt so right in that moment, everything just being the two of you together in this room. You were swept away in the moment; the thoughts of consequences or being professional were gone from your brain. You just wanted to be with Heeseung.

"We need to go," Heeseung whispers.
"Let's go to the backdoor," you say, showing him the secret keys.
"Oh~ So you were prepared," he chuckles.