☆ Caught☆Heeseung ☆

It's bright early in the morning, and it is extremely hot.
You decided to change into something lighter to prevent yourself from burning in the heat.

Making sure your door was closed, you took off your sweater.
Trying to find your tank top, you hear your roommate shouting for you.

"Y/N! It's boiling hot! Have you seen my white shirt?"

He stops in his tracks. He barged in on you but didn't expect that you'd be changing clothes.

"Heeseung! What the hell?" You gasped.

"Oh shit!" He coughed in embarrassment, covering his eyes.

You started to blush like crazy.
He sees just how much you were affected by seeing the skin on his body, despite seeing him shirtless many times prior to this moment.

Yet, that didn't explain why your heart was racing like this. He was just your roommate!

This only happens in dramas, right?

"Heeseung! Shoo! Go away!!" You cried, pushing him away with your hands on his bare chest.

Heeseung just freezes in his tracks.
He realizes what he just did. He just barged into his roommate's room while she was changing. How could this happen?!
There was silence for a few minutes before he spoke.

"Hello? Heeseung!" You cried.

"I'm so sorry..." he stuttered quietly.
You could visibly see the sweat dripping down his face.

"Go away!!"

He doesn't budge. He just stares at you. You knew there was something wrong.

He seemed to be blushing too!

The seconds tick by, but he's still there. He still doesn't budge. You could feel yourself dying from embarrassment. You don't know what to do. After a while, he finally breaks the silence.

"It's just that... I just need my shirt."

Of course! His shirt! You look around your closet frantically, but you can't find where you placed it. "I don't have your shirt; it's probably in the laundry room."

He still hasn't left the room yet. His stare is piercing right through you.

You notice just how much of his shoulder, his waist, and his arms you're able to see. Suddenly, your stomach tightens.
You remember why you're changing into this lighter clothing to begin with. He's not leaving.

You can see how his eyes keep staring at you. You feel your heart beating rapidly.

"The laundry room? Thanks... But, uh, can I ask you something?"

Oh no.

He's still there. He's got to be doing it on purpose at this point.

His voice sounds strained and anxious.
You could swear you saw him bite his lower lip.

This is so embarrassing.

"What is it?"

You're starting to get a bit worried. He hasn't moved at all.

He looks away for a second before looking back at you again.

"Why didn't you lock the door? I could've walked in on something I really shouldn't have seen."

He's staring at you again.
What is wrong with him?
He looks nervous. Very nervous.

"I thought I locked it, but I guess I didn't."

"I... uh... Well..." He mutters.

This guy just doesn't know how to go away.

You can see how red he's turning. His ears are burning hot! But why? He's just your roommate! But he's acting so strange right now... It's not normal.

Suddenly, you have an urge to move closer to him.
You inch closer to him. You don't know why you're doing this, but he's not resisting. You can hear the fast beats of his heart.

"Um..."

He can hardly speak. His voice is so... hoarse.

"Heeseung?"

He notices how close you're getting to him.
He doesn't really say anything but is just staring at you with a nervous smile.

You feel his warm breath on your face. You're so close to him. Your faces are just inches apart from each other now.

As if something just snapped inside him, Heeseung suddenly pulls you close to him.
His embrace is tight, and he doesn't let you go. The next thing you know, your lips are so close to each other that they might even press against each other.

He suddenly tightens his grip around you, and he finally presses his mouth against yours. This is it. You feel your heart skip a beat as he locks his lips with yours. He opens his eyes now, and they're looking directly into yours. You feel yourself melting.

Time seems to slow down now as your lips stay locked with one another. Your fingers run through his hair. He starts kissing you more passionately now. He pulls you even closer, his arms wrapped around you.

Your heart is pulsing. You're getting more and more carried away by this moment.

He suddenly pulls away, breathless. He's still holding you, but his eyes are closed now. He's blushing so aggressively now. Your lips are just inches apart from each other.

He whispers to you... "I'm sorry... it's just... I couldn't stop myself from doing it."

"Y/N... I..." He's breathing even heavier now... Your heart is beating so fast and so hard now. Your head seems to be spinning...

"..."

He's just holding you even closer now, hugging you tightly like he doesn't want to let go. His eyes are still closed.

"Please, don't go." He mumbles into you."Come closer..."

He presses his forehead against yours again. His breath becomes even more shaky now, and he grips you even harder.
He suddenly leans closer again.

You were so embarrassed that you ran away.

"Y/N!! COME BACK HERE"

————————————————————————
Already starting off with the 😘💋 help.
Any requests?! :)