☆ Fangs☆Jake ☆

You just turned 20, which means you should do adult things.....Like hiking!!

You quickly regretted that when you got lost in the forest. It was very dark and cold; your sweater wasn't warm enough for the cold weather.

To make it even worse.
It was getting darker and darker, and you felt a presence following you everywhere you went.
You were scared.
Why did you think to do this?
"I can't believe this, my phone is dead," you mumbled, all stressed.

Suddenly, you hear a noise. You frowned.
Seriously?

"Well, hello there."
You hear someone behind you making you jump.

"H-Hello?"

You turn around to see a tall, blonde vampire. His long blond hair reaches his neck. His pointy fangs are visible, and his red eyes are as cold as ice.

He smiles at you. It seems he wants to be friendly with you.

"Sorry, I have to be honest with you. I've been watching you for at least five hours now from the trees."

"Oh. Quite creepy," you awkwardly smile, trying not to seem scared.

"May I know your name? Are you lost?"
He asks you, smiling all the time.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Jake. Jake, the vampire!" He says this, grinning. And you are?"

"Wait, hold up. Jake the vampire?!"

Jake laughs a little. "Well, what else would I be? Human, werewolf, cat?!" He laughs again. "You don't look scared, only surprised.
Would you mind sharing your name?" He asks you in a nice tone, walking closer to you.

"Im Y/N.. a human."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady like you," he says, making you blush.

Was it wired that the first male to call you pretty was a vampire?

Jake leans against a tree. "But to be honest with you, I only see an attractive young person standing in front of me."

"Uh, I have to go!"

Jake looks at you. As if he wanted to say,
"Are you serious?"

The vampire walks closer to your direction and says, "Please stay. I can smell that you are scared; there's a little fear in your blood. The smell is good."

"No, leave me alone, you wired vampire."

"Come on. I am not that evil or dangerous," he chuckles slightly. "And I already saw you more than once. You are very attractive and pretty. Just a bit scared; I can feel it."

"Please leave me alone. I dont like vampires."

He makes a step towards you as if he wants to hold you.

You see, he makes another step toward you. Suddenly, he is right in front of you. He looks you in the eyes and says, "I can smell that you are scared. But the smell is delicious."

He is now so close to you that he is almost touching you. He is smelling your neck. His fangs are already showing.

This is getting wired.

He touches your cheek with his hand and asks you, "Why is such a pretty girl in the woods all alone?"

He pulls your head a little in his direction, wanting to bite your throat. His fangs are now touching your neck. Then you hear a noise coming from the distance. It seems like someone else is in the forest too.

Jake gets a little distracted and moves his face away from you a little.

Then he smiles and says again, "I just want to know why you're here."

"I wanted to go hiking. I just turned 20."

He nods. Then he says as he licks his lips,
"I guess you got lucky today. Well, not for hiking."
He smiles a little and asks you. "Do you want to see my lair?" He holds out his hand toward you.

"N-no thanks," you say.
You actually hated vampires, and seeing this vampire's lair would make it even worse.

But his face was too pretty, and the way he talked to you.. made you want to see his lair.

"Pleeeease? It's a very nice lair. You will have fun with me." He teases you a little.

Then he adds. "It's cold out here. My lair is nice and warm. You should come with me, at least until daylight." Then he smiles at you again, showing his fangs.

"I hate vampires."

He chuckles. "Yeah. That's right. Everyone is scared of us. Everyone thinks we are evil. But you see, not everyone is like in the movies.
I am not dangerous in any way. Believe me."

He holds out his hand, wanting you to take it and follow him.

"How can I trust you?" You ask.

"Well, you have to take the chance." He laughs.

"I could tell you more if you want."
Then he adds, "I am just bored and alone here in the woods. So I like to have some fun with others."

He is smiling at you.

"Just take my hand and follow me." He says this and extends his arm towards you, wanting you to take his hand.

Jake gets a little bit closer to you, as if he wants to force you to take his hand.

"What do you say?" He is grinning now because he has fun.

He is already in front of you, now leaning against your body and whispering in your ear, "Give me your hand."

You sigh, feeling defeated. He won't let you leave, so why not?

"Fine"

He looks happy when you take his hand. Then he smiles at you and says, "Follow me now. My lair is quite near here."

"Okay.."

He turns his head at you and takes off his cape, putting it around your neck.

"It probably won't do much, but it's good enough," he chuckles.

You smile at him and say, "I like the fangs."

"You do?"

You nod, "Yeah, just promise not to bite me."

"I might break that promise."