☆ Bsf?☆Ni-ki ☆

Question of chapter! Favourite song in dark blood?
Mine: Chaconne😫
————————————————————————
You walked out of the class giggling and talking with Ni-ki, your childhood best friend, whom you have a crush on, but he doesn't know that. For now, you're just having fun together while walking home.

"Yeah, right, that's totally how it went!" He said sarcasticly, a grin on his face, "Oh, by the way, wanna come home? Mom misses you, and we can play video games; just don't get mad if you lose again," he teased, smirking at you.

"You're such a jerk, y'know that?" You replied playful, knowing that whatever situation you're in, he's going to have something to say about it. That's just how he is—a jerk, but not on purpose; he just likes to tease and doesn't mean any bad by it.

"Oh, come on, don't act like you don't like it when I tease you; remember last week? You laughed so hard you had to hold your belly."

He laughed; he knows he's the one that makes you laugh the most. There's a reason you're crushing on him.

"But I guess I can forgive you for being bad at video games; after all, you're so adorable when you're mad." He teased again, making butterflies appear in your stomach.

At this point, you're already blushing, but you don't care; you won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that what he's doing is working.

"Shut up!" You said it playfully, punching his arm playfully.

"I'll just ask my mom; she'll probably say yes."

He laughed when you said, "Yeah, you go ask your mom, and I'll ask mine; they're going to say yes anyway; it's not the first time we invite each other at home."

"Plus, my mom loves you, and your mom loves me," you smile, making him chuckle.

You guys stopped walking and got to Ni-ki's house. You knocked on the door, and after a few minutes, your mom opened the door, smiling at you and Ni-ki.

"There you are," she said cheerfully, and she gave you a small kiss on the temple.

"Hi, Mrs. Nishimura~"

"Hey honey," his mom replied, smiling at you. "And Riki, my lovely son,"  she said, smiling at you two. "Come in"

You walked in and sat on the couch while you talked with his mom. She was clearly happy you were having fun with your childhood best friend.

After a few minutes, his mom stood up and said, "Im going to start dinner."

You also stood up. "I can hel-" "We're going to play games now." Ni-ki took your hand gently and walked you inside his room.

He had a computer with a big screen and an Xbox with many controllers. "You want to play games? Or do something else?" He said it playfully, teasing you again.

You ignored his teasing and went to sit on the chair in front of the computer. "You know I'm going to win again, right?" You said, he smirked playfully, and then said, "Let's see about that."

~~
After a couple hours of games, Ni-ki won every single time as you knew he would, making you frustrated and making him laugh as he teased you about it, making you hit him playfully. He then turned off the computer.

You're such a gaming nerd!! You cried.

He smirked playfully and then laughed.
"I'm not a nerd; I'm just good at video games," he says, grinning teasingly at you.
"That's the only area, other than dancing and basketball, where I'm actually good," he said jokingly.

"Yeah, you stink at everything else!"

"Hey, that's not nice!" He said it jokingly, acting offended, but knowing that what you said was true, he laughed while shaking his head.

"But I got one thing that you don't," he smirked, getting closer to you.

"What?" You said curiously, smirking while getting even closer to you.

He smirked while looking at you, then got even closer and whispered, "This." He kissed you on the lips before pulling away again to see your reaction.

You were a bit shocked by how fast this escalated, but you liked it. As you saw his smirk change into the cutest smile, he really enjoyed that kiss. He's leaning toward you again.

He's whispering again, while leaning closer again". "Do you want more?" He's grinning teasingly again, and you just can't help but blush.

"Because I could give you more." He whispered with a smirk on his face, looking at you and waiting to see if you wanted him to kiss you again.

You playfully push his face away, laughing.

His mischievous grin came back. "I know you want more."

He's getting closer to you again and getting you closer to him as well, his hand grabbing your chin softly and his lips closing the distance between the two of you.

You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulls you close to him, his hands around your waist, his eyes closed, kissing you passionately, before pulling back again to catch his breath, looking at you, blushing, and smirking again.

"Is that enough, or do you want more?"
He's whispering while looking at you with those gorgeous eyes of his, with an innocent look on his face, teasing you again as usual, but you know that he wants more as well.

You're blushing like a tomato right now, but still, you smile and shake your head slightly as you whisper, "Enough!" You say, standing on his bed, making him throw his head back in laughter.

"You're annoying, you know that," he says.

"Treat me like a princess."

"Sleep on the floor tonight then, princess."

Night time

It's late at night, but you are still in his room, and he's still as mischievous as ever. He's kissing your cheek softly while wrapping his arms around your waist. "Y/N~~~" he's tracing circles around your hips. "Let me kiss you." He's smirking while saying this, and his hand is still tracing circles around. It's making you blush like a tomato while he's smiling mischievously.

"Let me sleep in peace!" You cry throwing a pillow at him. 🛌