☆ Dress☆Jungwon ☆

You had bought a dress without asking your husband first, so you were scared about his reaction to the dress, so you waited patiently till he came back from work.

creek.. (idk what noise a door makes😀)

"Jungwon~" you sang, walking towards him, wanting a hug.

He sighed from his day at work. He saw you opening your arms for a hug, but he fully didn't notice what you were wearing until he blinked a couple of times, "Oh, my, you look so."

He said he was trying to find the right words for you while you hugged him.

You noticed he couldn't find some words. Do you decide to help? "Do I look good?"
You asked with a nervous voice.

He finally found the right word, "beautiful."
He looked amazed, and you felt your heart beating in your chest.

He walked to you and sat next to you.
"Now, let me see what the back looks like."
He said this while still thinking of you as the most beautiful person on earth.

You were a little ashamed of the back showing so much skin, but he thought you looked really good. He was still in amazement, but you noticed something strange about him. He was blushing.

He had noticed your blushing, so he quickly put his feelings down and said, "Honey, can I ask you something?"
You looked at him and nodded.

He was still nervous to ask the question, so that's why a few seconds passed by until he was ready to ask. "Why are you dressed up? It's just you and me here."

You smiled and then responded.
"Well, today I wanted to feel pretty and beautiful, so I bought this dress, but I thought you may like it," you said with a soft smile.

He quickly smiled back and said something pretty surprising: "Can I hold your hand?"
You felt like he asked you that question in a childish way, which honestly made you feel so cute.

You quickly said that he could, and he immediately reached his hand out to you. The second you both held your hands together, you could feel the heat, and you thought of just putting your head against his shoulder because this situation made your heart beat so fast.

Jungwon leaned on your shoulder because he could feel your pulse go up too, so he did it as some type of "comfort," and you thought of grabbing his head and just kissing it.

He felt your hair on his head and was a little surprised, even though he already knew about it, but he then turned to face you.

He looked you in the eyes, and you immediately blushed. He could feel that his heart was racing. There was so much heat between y'all, it made you feel nervous.

He pulled you in with the biggest kiss you could imagine. He thought you were so pretty that he couldn't contain his feelings anymore.

You felt the most amazing kiss you've ever received. It lasted 5 seconds. You then took a deep breath. The kiss just made your chest hurt a little, but it was worth it. You quickly hugged his chin and then said, "You just made my day, my love." You said it with a loving tone.

"Keep this dress on, cutie," Jungwon says, playing with your hair.