12 May 2024

Today I dreamt that I was at the airport with a friend. Accidentally I saw Jungkook. Brown haired, wearing a light beige beanie, and a white shirt. His face is a bit off, so I either miss BTS so much and my brain is reminding me of them or I'm seeing my future with my husband that I love as much as I love Jungkook hahaha.

Anyway, I saw him and looked at my friend in shock. My friend isn't a Kpop fan. She told me to go talk to him. So I approached him. He had no security guards around him. It was weird but anyway.

I said hi and he looked at me and smiled. I asked for a picture and he accepted it gladly. My friend took my phone to take a picture. Jungkook pulled me into his embrace. I was shocked, but I felt warm too. His arm was wrapped around me and i was literally pressing against his chest. My friend took some pictures of us then we took a few selfies. My friends gave us some space.

Then I thanked him and told him to have a good day (while still in his embrace) but he wanted to stay like that for a little bit. He got even closer. His cheek touched my cheek. Then he kissed my forehead and my cheek. He told me to have a good day, let me go, waved goodbye with a smile and let me leave to go to my friends. I went there with a happy smile and was excited. I went to them and told him what happened and they got kinda happy for me. But I kept talking about it so they got annoyed.

I started messaging all my friends and telling them about what happened because I was so excited but no one really cared.

So yeah, that's my dream today. I hope it happens in real life hahaha. I usually see the future in my dreams but none of my BTS dreams have come true yet. The side plot has though kinda sooo...
But this is the second dream in a row hugging a BTS member for so long and having it so cute or cuddly. I miss them.