27 April 2023

Another day another slay.

I dreamt that I was BTS's friend or best friend idk. Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon were like the parents and the rest were very playful.

I was at their house and played with Jungkook, Jhope, Jimin and Tae. We were  like really playful and childish (like BTS in 2013-2014). Then Jungkook got tired so he went to bed but I followed him and jumped on Jungkook's bed playfully and hugged him. "I wanna sleep too," I said. I thought it's okay to hug him as both him and jhope are very cuddly.

"Yay sleep! Me too!" Jhope yelles and ran towards us, jumping on the bed and hugged me. We were all sleeping on our left side and hugging each other. We were sleeping on a small single bed so we were really close to each other. Like we were so close that I felt jungkook's hands on my legs that he had between his legs. Basically, Jungkook's hands were between his legs, my arm were around jk and jhopes arms were around me. "Now you're in J-line," Jhope told me. (I have no idea where Jimin went because he's in J-line and tae just disappeared. Jin is a 'parent' he can't be in j-line). Jhope kept saying "I'm jhope. I'm your hope you're my hope I'm j-hope." Basically me and jhope were the most playful at that moment (probably cuz jk is very tired) so I started saying his famous phrase too.

Namjoon saw us and came to cover us with a blanket, but idk how he accidentally flipped us. He accidentally touched jhopes feet making him literally levitate and flip so that his head were beside our feet but then he flipped back. His form of sleeping didn't change though. Then namjoon accidentally touched my feet and the same happened to me. "2c. Stay in 2c" jhope saying and laughed. It apperantly is the name of the position we were laying in 💀 (think of it like we're three hairs curled up like 2c hair). "BTSbabiesBTS," j-hope said which rhymed in my dream. "We're laying, I'm laying, I'm jhope," he said again. It rhymed in my dream 💀

That's the end of my dream. Actually really cute like being friends with dance line and hopekook sounds so fun.