21 Mars 2021

Well this dream, I was at a small bts concert. The stage was very small [like grammys 🤣 smaller than grammys stage] and bts came on stage.

Well all my focus was on yoongi for some reason. He was like, having the lights. He was standing at the left of the stage and in front of the people. The crowd wasn't big and the room was small, but there were 2 floors. The stage was on the first floor and I stood close to the stage. Yoongi was looking at me.

When bts came up the stages, I blinked [duh everyone does that] and I had migically teleported upstairs. There were a place to stand in front of the stage, upper right (upstairs) amd upper left (upstairs). But there's no stairs sooo the only way to get there is to teleport or climb up. There was also a fence for the people to not fall down from upstairs.

I teleported to the upperleft side. I stood exactly in front the fence so I could just look down to see bts. Many people were behind me and it was narrow. I was very shocked but shrugged it off and looked down. I was sad that I got away from Yoongi and that we lost our eye contact.. but guess what. Well, he looked up at me smiling. He was exactly beneath me because he was still on the left side.

He suddenly disappeared making me shook again. I looked at my left and saw him. He was on the same floor as me and he was also in front of the fence. There were 2 people between us but we turned our heads outside the fence to see each other. People were going crazy around us and tried to touch him. He was smiling the whole time.

He extended his arm outside the fence towards me. I did the same and we grabbed each other's arms. For some reason our body and necks got longer so our faces could get closer to each other. He got very close and my heart went crazy.

He kissed my nose [it's my biggest insecurity] and then told me that my nose is pretty 🤯