23 Feb 2024

I dreamt that Jungkook dropped a GCF . It was called "[전정꾹 GFC] Jimin and Jungkook hurt at Phowcf" basically that was a pet store and they're pets. Jimin's palm was injured. But that dream was super short. The next one, however, was top notch.

Today I dreamt that I went to a shop (Willys if you know what it is). I had just woken up. My hair was messy, I was wearing a pajama, and I don't even know if my face was washed or not. Although, my teeth seemed clean.

I rubbed my eyes as I entered the store, and there I saw my mom and brother. I avoided them for some reason, so I stayed in the beginning of the store, away from their gaze. The store was big and full of shelves. Beside the entrance, there was a refrigerator, kind of like an ice cream freezer in store, filled of something. It was new, I never saw it before. It was a small box, kind of like ice cream boxes but they were smaller and softer. They were in brown/beige color and had something Korean written on it. My eyes widened because I immediately recognized it. It was J-Hope's merch!

I took two; one big and one a bit smaller. I went to the wall that is on the left side of the entrance. There was a window with a photo, I thought. The photo was dark and it has two people sitting there and facing us their back. It was Hoseok and a little boy on his right. Both had black hair.

I put my things on the edge of the window, took out my Samsung camera and was about to take a picture. But that's when Jhope moved. That wasn't a picture. He looked back and looked at me, meeting my gaze. I froze. He smiled and turned to the front again, facing me his back. My eyes widened. Hobi noticed me!

The little boy looked back at me in confusion, seeing my shock. He looked around 10 years old and looked latino. The boy said something and looked back to the front, properly telling Hobi how shocked I was. Jhope looked back at me again and then stood up with a bright smile. "Rahaf!" he said from behind the window. My eyes widened. He remembered my name! He knows me!

Hoseok ran to the door, that was on the right, and opened it. "Rahaf!" he said.

I ran to the door, leaving my things, and hugged him. "Hobi!" I said, hugging him tightly. The little boy disappeared. The room was dark, no light was on, there was a brows sofa on our left that was in front of a window. The room was pretty much empty, except for the dark blue bed on the left corner of the room.

"I missed you so much!" Hoseok hugged me tightly. One arms was around my waist and the other was over my shoulder. My arms were the same, just the opposite.

"How do you remember my name?" I asked and broke the hug to look at him.

"I remember!" He hugged me again. It was like we were suddenly besties that haven't seen each other for a while. "Rahaf!" He broke the hug.

"Hobi!" I hugged him again then broke the hug.

"Rahaf!" He hugged me again. The hug was so close. If I stepped one more step we would leave absolutely no space between us, not like we left much anyway.

"Hobi!" I broke the hug then jumped and hugged him again. My legs wrapped around his waist. He chuckled and held me close. He walked to the bed and laid me on it while still holding me close. He was basically cuddling me. His face was so close that I started admiring him. He was so beautiful. "So how was military?" I asked, trying to start a conversation because I was gonna look at his lips. It felt like he was gonna kiss me. My eyes failed me and I looked at his lips for a split second.

"It's alright," Jhope said and got a tiny bit closer. His jaw was resting on my neck, but id didn't hurt or stop me from breathing. His mid jaw was sticked to my lower jaw, which held his head up. So his lower jaw didn't really reach my neck. His breath was hitting my face. Is he gonna kiss me?!

"Are you done?" I asked. His eyes dropped to my lips as he got a tiny bit closer, but still far from kissing me. My breathe hitched. He's looking at my lips. He's gonna kiss me! Kiss me already!

"No, not yet," he said and stood up. I was disappointed that he didn't kiss me, but I didn't let that show. I sat up.

He walked around the room and we chilled for a bit. I don't remember the details, but he gave me his discord.

Later that day we chatted and video called and I was so happy that Hoseok is now my friend.

The next day, I went to school. Apparently I was in 9th grade and my childhood friend from 1st-9th grade was sitting beside me. I was blabbering about how I talked with Hoseok yesterday and she didn't really care nor look at me. Right when I was talking, the lesson started. My friend wasn't really paying attention to me. An old insecurity of me kicked in, one I've had in 9th grade but got over. The feeling that I'm talking too much and annoying my friend. I felt that again. My friend didn't give any reaction to my words, even though she was a BTS ARMY.

The teacher gave us papers. Apparently, we had a surprise exam and my friend was too focused on that. So I shut up and stopped talking to her even though Hoseok ran through my mind the whole lesson.

Then I woke up.