[07]

•.[STAR WARS].•
21 BBY
The Clone Wars
.•|{}|•.

"It's digging into my ribs

"It's digging into my ribs." Odessa groaned as she attempted to ignore the foreign object penetrating into her side, the female standing up from her seat as she walked alongside Padme.

The senator thought for a moment, quickly taking off her long sleeved robe thoughtfully as she passed it to her cousin "Here, put this on. You can place it in the sleeves then."

She sighed, taking the soft piece of fabric willingly as she threw it on. Odessa looked around hesitantly before speedily placing her hand to the back of her open dress, clutching the lightsaber as she now moved it to hold it beneath the sleeves "Your my saviour Padme."

"Don't thank me just yet." Padme replied teasingly as she leaned into her younger cousins ear. The two females were surrounded by the group of senators, the voting beginning as many listened to the Bail begin his long fetched speech "You still have to make sure you don't loose it."

Odessa scoffed "Please, it's pretty hard to misplace."

"You've misplaced your own younger cousins before." She argued lowly back, the two females smiling at the memory. She shouldn't had laughed but it was harmless, the two toddlers being quickly found after Odessa retraced her steps.

"I was fifteen." Odessa hissed "It wasn't my fault those little demons could run before they could walk."

Padme parted her lips in despair yet humour "You also ruled Eris at fifteen."

Odessa shrugged calmly and unbothered, her eyes still remaining on the senator speaking in the middle. Their lips moved so slightly that you could hardly tell they were talking, their hushed and low voices being unrecognisable against the political murmurs "Oh yeah."

Ruling a planet was child's play compared to babysitting children. They had advanced minds of their owns, ones that were still waiting to grasp the conscripts of the universe, the concepts of right and wrong. She hoped when she had children that they didn't inherit her attitude as he child, she wasn't particularly nice nor welcoming but stubborn and blunt, but then again, if they didn't have they qualities, they wouldn't be her own children then. Then there was Anakin's traits, his compassion and extreme way of love, but yet again an endless stubbornness and attitude that believed nothing he was doing was wrong, ever.

It would be a lethal combination to say the least.

They stood in silence for moments afterwards, listening carefully yet intriguingly to the echoing voice. It was everything they had already agreed too and heard before, the advancement to push back the chancellors want to move forward his administration for the new banking clan. It was more Padme's circle of expertises, Odessa usually having her own senators of Eris taking control over the legal arrangements. However under the circumstances where they all were unable to attend, it was up to her to represent her planet, as much as it seemed to bore her.