[05]

•.[STAR WARS].•
21 BBY
The Clone Wars
.•|{}|•.

"Personally, I think it makes me question the Chacellor's true intentions

"Personally, I think it makes me question the Chacellor's true intentions."

Odessa sucked in a harsh breath as her body was tugged sharply into alternating directions, her hands cluthing tightly onto a tall golden table so she wouldn't be slung forward. Her back was arched and head looking blissfully forward as she kept pausing for a moment to take a deep inhale of air. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling of having a rigid and sturdy structure compressed around her waist and tightened, with detailed and complected ribbons that pulled it further, but nonetheless she was used to it.

"I couldn't-" She gasped as it was yanked tighter again "I couldn't agree more Padme, either way something doesn't add up."

The young senator nodded her head "I fear that maybe the Republic isn't the organisation that it once was, that maybe no one is ever completely on the good side."

Odessa sighed "Or maybe that this isn't the good side at all."

Padme rapped her arms around her small frame "Do you think you would ever switch sides?"

The brunette felt her heart slightly quicken at the question, the question which had been thrown at her since her existence. This was the ultimate question that everyone feared, that her destiny would in fact be true and that she would join the dark side.

"I would never join the dark side." She stated simply "I've spent so long trying to persuade people that I'm not someone to dwell in those parts of the force, that it would be- hard to ever contemplate doing something like that. As far as I'm aware, I know there are still some of us fighting for the right cause, and that's all that matters."

Padme smiled sweetly "You've always been good with your words."

Odessa scoffed at her older cousin with a smirk "I've learnt from the best."

"You can stand up straight now your majesty." One of Odessa's hand maiden offered lightly as they finished placing on the first layer of the intricate gown.

"Thank you Theresa." Odessa stood up straight with a sigh as she began to slightly stretch her body, placing her arms on her waist as she looked at her frame through the large mirror

The females upper appearance was yet to match her lower body, her deep brunette hair which was usually straight and natural being curled individually and tediously into small petite ringlets. She didn't really understand why they did it, considering her hair was pulled up and braided into a dome style bum which twisted fully around her head into an enlarged and exaggerated shape. It supported the heavy piece of gold also lying on her head, the large fitted diadem which circled similarly around her head, having a blunt tip that was encrusted with white gold platelets.