[04]

•.[STAR WARS].•
42 BBY
Attack of the clones
.•|{}|•.

Her hands played uneasily with the sapphire coloured fabric of her loose two piece which swallowed her hair and face in a concealed collection of material which hung over her hair

Her hands played uneasily with the sapphire coloured fabric of her loose two piece which swallowed her hair and face in a concealed collection of material which hung over her hair. It wasn't something she would normally wear the need and urgency to lay low, outlining any significant prospects of fashion. She hated this version of her, a version which reeked of innocence and virtue, her olive toned face being cleared from any heavy coloured makeup.

Anakin however thanked the stars that he could hardly see her face, the awkward interaction yesterday leaving an unsaid tension between the two. He couldn't control himself, especially around her, and he knew that was a problem.

"Be safe my lady, your majesty." Captain Typho spoke up

Odessa looked up, smiling slightly when Padme began "Thank you, Captain. Take care of Dorme, the threats on you two now."

"He'll be safe with me." Dorme secured

Padme pulled her right hand woman into a strong hug, the two laughing whilst Dorme began to get visible upset. Odessa liked Dorme, she was a strong willed woman, one that the galaxy needed, she wasn't afraid to make sacrifices for the people she loved nor held at high regards.

"You're be fine." The senator comforted her handmaiden

Dorme shock her head "It's not me, my lady. I worry about you. What if they realise I'm not?"

"Then she will be completely fine." Odessa spoke up "I will not let anything happen to the Senator, Dorme, trust me."

"Thank you your majesty." The women replied gratefully

She smiled "And of cause we have Anakin with us."

Odessa's gaze did not distance from the females face although Anakin's gaze instantly did. She could feel his presence and eyes on her but decided to ignore it nonetheless. They both had to stay on track.

"I will get to the bottom of this plot quickly, my lady, your majesty." Obi-Wan began "You'll be back here in no time."

"I will be the most grateful for your speed, Master Kenobi." Padme replied making the older man's attention turn to the familiar brunette

"Please be careful." She muttered with deep concern. She would always have a place in her heart persevered for Obi-Wan in a completely platonic nature. He was the closest thing she had to her father since he passed.

"I should be the one telling you that." He dismissed "Don't do anything too dangerous, I know what you're like Odessa."