[06]

•.[STAR WARS].•
21 BBY
The Clone Wars
.•|{}|•.

The smell of treacly sugared scents and powerful aromas was the first to hit the brunette once she opened her leaden heavy eyes

The smell of treacly sugared scents and powerful aromas was the first to hit the brunette once she opened her leaden heavy eyes. She blinked leisurely for a few moments, adjusting to the light seeping from the bedrooms open arched walkway, before opening them completely to look to her side. The covers were shabbily pulled together and pillows were placed chaotically into some sort of line, whilst the indent of a person still remained.

Anakin was no longer by her side, but by the sound of banging pots and pans and running water, Odessa was quick to assume he was up and in the kitchen. Her body was still aching tediously from last nights antics, her legs feeling like jello, so unsupported and weak, that they may buckle at any moment. She would say it was pissing her off that she was in this state, whilst her husband was walking easily around the kitchen, but it would be a lie. Images of his and hers body colliding echoed through her mind, and not even for a moment, did she reject taunting and encouraging Anakin like she did.

She threw on a laced and long feathered robe once she was able to find her footing, covering her bear and cold body with a swipe of her arm as she began to descend out of the room. Her arms were rapped around each other whilst her feet treaded along the cool and numbing marble floor, passing through the sitting centre before entering the large and outstretched kitchen.

"Morning." She mumbled, loud enough so that Anakin could hear and notice her figure, which was leaning comfortably yet tiredly onto the wall

The Jedi placed the circle wheat bread of some sort, pancakes, onto the two plates, putting them both down onto the circle middle dining table, before kissing his wife "Morning princess."

She smiled as she trailed her hands down his empty chest, feeling the dips and bumps from his defined body. She moved them until they reached his neck, folding her hands together as her feet stood up on point to rap her arms over his shoulders.

Odessa pecked him on the lips again "What's the special occasion?"

"No special occasion." He pulled out her chair as they both sat down on the table "Can I not just make my wife breakfast when I'm able to?"

She shrugged with that effortless smile of genuine happiness that made Anakin's heart dive, reaching for the honey and pouring it onto the plate "I mean if you're offering, I don't mind at all."

Honey. Odessa reminded Anakin of Honey, the sweet and delicate syrup like liquid which was so naturally made. It was hard to obtain, especially with bees guarding it as they did, it was their home, their sanctuary, but once you were able to get to it, you couldn't help but constantly go back for it, again and again. Honey was golden and rare, just like Odessa, a woman with so many walls broken down by one individual, him.