[01]

•.[PROLOGUE].•
32 BBY
Phantom Menace
.•|{}|•.

Unlighted, leaden dark brunette locks were pulled elegantly and effortlessly into a complicated mixture of braids and curls, that lengthened themselves around the small girls head

Unlighted, leaden dark brunette locks were pulled elegantly and effortlessly into a complicated mixture of braids and curls, that lengthened themselves around the small girls head. Above it all, saturated precisely on the very top was a collection of burnished diamonds, a diadem rapped in white monotone jewels that looked almost too heavy for the poor child's head. She looked no older then nine years of age, but rather her unrelenting and stern expression said otherwise, her movement and gesture screaming anything other then youth, but experience.

The young Padawan still felt like an anomaly in a world of people who had grown up with the concepts of the force, having only just lost the first man who had ever believed in him. He was adolescent, inexperienced and overall exhilarated to become the biggest and most significant journey of his life, becoming a Jedi.

He had yet to come across the small peculiar girl who was similar to his age before, her detailed and intensively beautiful ruby coloured gown, being quite similar to the outfits Padmé had earlier worn. But she was nothing like the Queen, sure they both were extensively charming, but the brunette in front of him was like nothing he had even seen before. With ravishing olive toned skin she was hard to miss, blatant and bold facial features and large animated eyes which were coated with thick darkened lashes.

"Wow." He announced, making Odessa raise an eyebrow "Are you an Angel? I heard the deep space pilots talk about them, they are the most beautiful creatures in the universe."

"I'm no angel." She shrugged bluntly  "And even if I was, my mother tells me angels can make people do stupid things, she says it's crazy what some men would do for a pretty face."

"You're not just a pretty face." He replied

"I know that." She simple dismissed in an asserting tone her small length arms crossing into each other

"What else do you know?" The young boy asked curiously

"Your Anakin Skywalker, that's one thing." Odessa hummed

Someone in her muddled and addled mind, the young girl was still somewhat curious to meet the chosen one, the one her father had only a few days spoke so fondly off. He is going to set things right one day Odessa, he had told her knowingly, he will save us all. But that was a lie, Anakin skywalker may have been destined to eradicate the bad in the republic, but he was unable to save everyone, and she didn't know whether to resent him because of it. 

"How-"

"Everyone's talking about you, it's pretty annoying actually." Her young but sharp voice spoke

He squinted his eyes at the beautiful yet slightly mean girl in front of him, opening his mouth to speak before the door behind them swung automatically open, the two children jumped startled.

"I do hope you are playing nice Odessa Tove." A strikingly attractive older woman with similar facial features to the younger female announced.

"Of course mother." She smiled sweetly for the first time, making Anakin's heart further beat at the beauty of it

"Good because I found someone who was looking for you." Her voice was stern but velvety and soft "You too young Skywalker."

"Obi won!"

Odessa run towards the familiar Jedi knight, the former Padawan that she had grown accustomed to from a young age welcoming her in brace with open eyes. He fell down onto his knees as he moved down to her level, hugging the small brunette with deep sadness and guilt. She was just a child and yet on a solum evening such a today, he was the one struggling to contain his emotions.

Obi won stood back up onto his feet, turning his attention to the women beside him, he bowed "Your majesty."

"Your majesty?-" Anakin explained with widened eyes, before closing his mouth from the sharp look Obi won shot to him

"Please Obi won, we are past the formalities, call me Annora." The queen replied, the missing details coming to easy light once Anakin took in the women's exterior. It was obvious now, her strong makeup and exaggerated gown being a minor indicator along side her gold crown crested with blood red rubys.

"Of course." He nodded politely, turning his gaze to the small girl who he considered a young sister "Your father would be so proud of you Odessa, he wanted me to tell you that he will always be with you."

"Thank you." She mumbled, her mood quickly switching to a deep overwhelming sense of sadness.

"You meant a great deal to him as well Obi won." Annora gentle smiled "You will be a fine Jedi master for young Skywalker."

"I do hope so."

"So." The young blonde boy broke the silence turning to Odessa "Are you a princess?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She explained

"Odessa." The queen snapped

She huffed, holing out her small hand to shake his "Yes I'm a princess, Odessa Tove, nice to meet you."

Anakin smiled at the kinder side of the young brunette, the Queen and Obi won turning to each other at the rare interaction "Anakin Skywalker."

Hands locked into one another, Odessa allowing herself to genuinely smile at the boy who was shaking her hand, it was electric and volatile as their skin touched, the two getting a warm sensation. Anakin Skywalker let go and from that moment forward he knew that one day he would not only hold Odessa Tove's hand as a friend, but her hand in marriage.