[10]

•.[STAR WARS].•
42 BBY
Attack of the clones
.•|{}|•.

Eris was just as prepossessing and heavenly as she left it, the tropic and now parching climate entering its solstice state, as the eclipse passed and settled securely away

Eris was just as prepossessing and heavenly as she left it, the tropic and now parching climate entering its solstice state, as the eclipse passed and settled securely away. With Naboo and Eris being sister planets, the landscape and overall appearance was predominantly the same; oppressive and intense summers, turquoise translucent waters, and viridescent natural trees and plants.  It was peak time where the wildlife began to flourish again and the once unlighted and bitter weather, sweetened once again.

The celebration of Helios was the night approaching, an event where family's and friends came together outside the Queens home to light beautifully decorated lanterns, holding personal notes and belongings. With that they would be set off into the endless abisque of the dark night sky, as a collective goodbye to the void of darkness which coated and sheltered their homes for months on end.

For years Odessa Tove watched and observed the partying from her grand sized balcony by herself, isolated and alone whilst she gazed at the bundle of light reach the air and spread across the sky. Sometimes she'd show her face, greet a few people and convert friendly and polite conversation, but that was rare. Usually her body was rapped firmly in her own embrace, left alone with her thoughts and loneliness.

This year however was different.

Her eyes hesitated for a moment, allowing the collection of beaming candles scattered along the stone pathway to guide her vision. The garden which she had grown up in and adored heavily looked much different in the dark, the ravishing flowers being tucked away in the shadows as the trees swayed gently in the hushed wind. Lanterns which too were illuminated in translucent yellow lights, hung from the branches and pillars moving down the aisle, where two figures waited patiently.

Anakin could hear her footsteps when he turned around, his smile growing once his eyes lay on his fiancé and soon to be wife walking through the lighted pathway. She refused to look up, but the young Jedi's heart still swelled at the sight of bundles of white fabric layers.