[02]

•.[STAR WARS].•
21 BBY
The Clone Wars
.•|{}|•.

"Your majesty, it's a pleasure to finally be at your acquaintance once again

"Your majesty, it's a pleasure to finally be at your acquaintance once again."

"Chancellor Palpatine, it's been quite a long time."

Odessa sat herself down on the singular chair in his office, just as the man motioned too, crossing her legs and placing her hand on her knee just as she usually would. She still was slightly exhausted from a long and tiring night with Anakin, which consisted of anything other than sleep. It was not ideal to say the least, the brunette wanting nothing more then to stay in her bed alongside her sleeping husband, despite the fact business was calling, important and salient business.

"Too long." The older man recollected as he sat behind his desk and folded his hands together.

Not long enough. There was no denying the fact that the young female was not the chancellor's greatest fan, Odessa never really necessarily having a reason to dislike the man other then the fact he gave her an insincere vibe. He never seemed genuine, the words leaving his mouth always sounding like a chore rather than a deep and authentic passion.

"It seems you have grown since the last time I saw you." He continued with his soft yet monotone voice "I admire your strength, so young and yet so brave, just like your late father, of course."

His words reminded her of the things count Dooku had said to her back in the arena, but she shoved the urge to snap at him nonetheless, she needed to remain professional "Thank you Chancellor. Age is simple just a number, it doesn't define a person or put boundaries on what someone should do."

"Of course." He nodded before letting his lips thin into a pointing smile "You and young Skywalker have similarities there, even in your age you both have been set to do such great things."

He pondered for a second "Have you seen or heard from him since the battle on Christophsis? You both kept in touch after his help in yours and Senator Amidala's assignation attempts, correct?"

Odessa paused for a moment, unintentionally rubbing her wedding ring as she felt as if he was digging in her personal affairs, hidden and personal affairs.

"Yes me and Anakin would consider ourselves acquaintances, he's a good friend, Chancellor" She spoke sternly "I was able to catch him yesterday, he seems to be doing well."

"Good good." He clapped happily, before trailing his eyes to the decent sized ring on her finger "Ah young love, I never got to congratulate you on your wedding Mrs-"