Last Chapter[Eng Sub]

Hy little ones Today’s chapter is the last chapter,so I want you to drop your birthday date [not year🤭], becausee after these stories, I don’t think anyone will come here, and I want to remember all of you and wish you on your special day in a special way on my personal account😉😚.

Author's POV

Veer and Ahaan both were standing in front of Arbaaz who was in his serious mood,Veer look down with pout and try to act cute,Arbaaz wanted to pull his cheeks but he know this is not correct time,Ahaan looking bored,yawn and stretch his hands,Arbaaz glare at him which made him gulp.

Arbaaz:”This is the 4th time you are skipping your meal and medicines.Didn't I warn you before?Don’t you know the consequences?”

Veer:”Sorry!But It’s not our fault,it’s our brain’s fault to scold my brain”He blinks his eyes innocently,Arbaaz looks at him and sighs.

Arbaaz:”So you are not going to be responsible?”

Veer:”Then you and Bhai with me then Why I try to be responsible?”He give tooth smile to Arbaaz,Ahaan wanted to hit head on the wall no no he was not thinking about his own head he was thinking about Veer’s head🤭🤭.

Arbaaz:”Veer be serious!”

Veer(gulp):”Sorry next time this won't happen,I promise!”

Arbaaz:”Yes after the punishment it won't happen again now come here and take your punishments one by one!”

Veer:”W-What?P-Punishment?
Baba please this time let it go,I promise it’s w…”

Arbaaz:”Are you coming here or I come to you?''He asked in an angry tone,Veer looked at Ahaan who started to count mosquitoes😭,He gulped and took steps toward Arbaaz.

Arbaaz:”Good lay on your stomach right now!”He commanded in an angry tone,Veer became more shocked,his cheeks turned red.

Veer:”Baba!Please no Spanks!!It’s embarrassing please!”He whine but there is no use of his cute act,Arbaaz look at him with fire eyes,Veer shivered and lay on the bed with eyes close,Ahaan gulp too and turn his face other side with red cheeks,Arbaaz chuckled at their reactions and give a hard slap on Veer’s butt who let out yelp,Ahaan flinched too🤭.

Veer:”B-Baba it’s too hard!!”He almost pleaded.

Arbaaz:”I know that my bacha!Now count 10 Spanks and tell me why I punish you and if you lose counts then I will start from first!”Veer gulped and mumbled small ok.

SMACK

O-One…I forget my meal and medicines.

SMACK

Owwwiii  T-Two…it’s hurting!!

Arbaaz:”I just gave you two spanks till now!”

Veer:”Liar three!”Arbaas shook head in disbelief and gave him 3 Spanks hard which made Veer yelp loudly.

Veer:”Ahhhh!!Baba!!Stop!!Sorry!!
You are hitting me very hard!”His eyes filled with tears,Ahaan started to bite his nails thinking what Arbaaz do with him🙄.

Arbaaz(angry):”Count!!”Veer flinched.

SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK

Veer:”Ahhh!!Owwww!!Hurt!!F-Four!!F..” He started to cry of course he would cry he never got this type of punishment before,Arbaaz rubbed his back.

Arbaaz:”Only one left!”He said and slapped him very hard on the sitting spot,Veer let out a cry and he started to hic.

Veer:”Ahhhhhhhhh!!!Owwww!Hurt!!!Baba dardi!!!