SURRENDER

Slapping her hands onto Jungkook's mouth, she glared at him. "Shut up Jungkook."

"Eww what the hell you ugly lizard, why did you lick my hand!" Haneol gagged looking at her hand, before running away to the nearest sink.

Jungkook followed her behind, laughing at her but gasped all of a sudden when he felt cold water being splashed on him.

Rubbing the water away from his already wet collar, he looked at her in annoyance. "WHAT THE-"

"That's Tit for Tat, now stop being a baby boy." Haneol mocked him.

Jungkook watched her in disbelief as she walked out, turning around to go in the other direction, he was stopped by something pulling his jacket.

"You are coming with me, if I go down then so are you." Said Haneol as she pulled him with her.

"GIRL, I AIN'T DOING DRUGS WITH YOU"
He yelled trying to pull back.

"Oh, come on, we don't know if it's a drug." Haneol rolled her eyes saying so.

Giving up Jungkook let her pull him away, he frowned looking at her walking behind the university building, where was a completely deserted garden.

"You know we can talk this out right? You need not kill me, okay? Look, I won't tell anyone that you take drugs." Jungkook spoke hurriedly.

Throwing him a side look, Haneol ignored as she made a call.

"Hey, yea can you come now? Yea, to the garden in the back, be quick."

Hanging up, Haneol looked at Jungkook who was looking at her skeptically, his hands rose in front of him in a fighting stance.

"Oh please I'm not going to kill your ass, I have something to say." Haneol groaned in annoyance.

"Then who was that on the call?" He asked.

"Dalny and Byeol-a, oh look, there they come." She stated pointing behind him.

Dalny and Byeol-a joined them, Haneol sighed looking at the three faces which clearly had a lot of questions to ask.

"I'll tell you something, but I request none of you to freak out please." She requested.

"Are you pregnant?"
"You do drugs?"
"You have Tumor?"

"How about you guys let me speak?" Haneol gritted her teeth as she felt her patience dwindling away, something in her told her that she was a mother right now, with her three very obedient children.

Seeing them all quiet, Haneol turned her phone on, going to the messages.

"Ok fine, Jungkook you know about the call I got right? The one he made?" Haneol questioned.

Nodding his head, he answered
"Yes, I do."

"Ok you both, I know you both are aware about the Bow Killer. Yea, so I got a call from him-" Haneol was cut by a loud scream.

"OH MY MOTHER HOLY! WHAT THE HELL-" Dalny's ear-piercing scream was cut by Byeol-a, who slammed a chocolate inside her mouth

Sighing, Byeol-a said, "Go on."

"Yea, so he called me on the Friday night around 11 PM, I attended the call waiting for someone to speak but all I could hear was deep breaths. Since I was quite sleepy; guess I dosed off, but a masculine scream shook me awake, I reported the number thinking it was a prank." Haneol played the audio, waiting for it to end she saw her friends flinch at the scream.