Epilogue

Kashvi's PoV

I was walking down the aisle towards the man of my dreams, whom I loved, cherished, worshiped since the time I started breathing on this planet.

He was standing beside alter waiting for me in his stunning moroom sherwani matching with my lehenga. Since morning I wasn't able to stop smiling the happiness of claiming him mine infront of entire world didn't let me sleep yesterday but now when I saw our dream coming true my eyes dropped tears of happiness.

When I reached to alter my ma handed him my hand, " keep her happy son."

He took my hand in his " more than my life." I heard his horse voice. I looked up and saw tears in his eyes. I knew they were tears of happiness. He instantly pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back

" wooohoooo." I heard my friends teasing us from back and I blushed tightening my hug around him.

We left each other's arms and started walking towards the alter where pandit ji was sitting.

After completing all ritual pandithji asked us to stood up for seven feras around the fire. We stood up and yajna said first vow , " I will keep Kashvi's happiness before mine and always prioritise her needs over anyone else's." My heart felt with content knowing how lucky I was to have him as my soulmate

" I will take care of you and our babies making our house a home and share your every responsibility with you." I said when He smiled at me.

" with grace of god upon us I will protect you from every hardship of life. And you will never have to face any problems from now on." I knew he would fiercely protect me from everything.

" I will stood by you when you will try to protect me from any hardship. I will never leave your side no matter what comes upon us." He slightly pressed my hand indicating that I know you will.

"There was no else in my life no one is and no one will ever took your place in my life. My heart will always will be yours." He vowed his faithfulness to me

" no one will be as important to me as you are you will always have my soul."

" you have always been the light in my life you are my sunshine saviour and I will always be thankful to you  for being in my life."

" I will always shower you with all the love I have." He looked at me with loving eyes

" in every relationship with love you need two more things that is respect and trust so I promise you till my last breath I will love, respect and trust you."

"My happiness lies in your happiness I will do everything to provide you with your needs."

" you are my happiness will you provide me this happiness for the lifetime ?" Yajna asked me with hope filled eyes

My eyes filled with tears because of what he said in those vows finally they fell down and I nodded my head trying to utter a yes from my mouth, " I will"

" with this last fera we become husband and wife from this day onwards we both are two bodies but one heart and soul. I will be forever yours."

I started crying happy tears hearing his declaration, " I will always will be devoted to you."

After finishing the feras yajna hugged me tightly to calm my nerves down he wiped my tears slowly. " hey I will start crying now if you don't stop." I chuckled hearing his childish talk.he chuckled with me and we both sat back on the table to perform rest of rituals.

Ma did my kanyadan then pandit asked yajna to make me wear nuptial chain. He made me wore it. Then pandit asked him to fill vermillion in my partition

He looked at me and said, " this is last step of you becoming mine doll after this you will be all mine legally, ritually and heartily."

" I was always yours yajna." I said smiling brightly with happy tears in my eyes.

He looked at me lovingly then took vermillion in his fingers and filled my partition some of it fell on my nose he gave me a long and lingering kiss on my forehead I closed my eyes feeling fulfilled and contented . A tear slipped down my eyes. I was his wife now. A dream I saw since I was child. He fulfilled the promise he made when we were children. I was finally Mrs adhiyajna Thakur in every sense.