Chapter 40

Kashvi's PoV

We were having dinner on table everyone was busy talking with each other having fun after a long time Yajna was sitting beside me and Tanya was sitting on my other side on the floor. We didn't have dining table in our house.

"So jiju where are you taking our kashvi for honeymoon after the marriage?" Samya asked Yajna

"It's surprise." Yajna said smiling at me.

"Oh come on you can tell it to us atleast we promise we won't tell." Samya insisted him a little

He laughed and nodded his head in no, " Naah I am aware of the bond you guys share a few days back she was ready to leave me for her best friend so you guys are getting nothing."

I lowered my head and smiled a little without saying anything while I continued eating my food.

After dinner Rudrakshi left my house and we decided to head to bed as well. We all are planning to sleep in hall except for yajna he will sleep on my bed.

I entered my childhood home to take out blankets and sheets for us to sleep yajna was already sitting on my bed. I ignored him and directly walked towards my cupboard because I was still angry at him for the way he teased me earlier.

I could feel him getting up from his bed and walking towards me. I just kept doing my work. Yajna kept both his hand on my waist and his chin on my shoulder. I tried to get away from him but he pulled me closer by his hands and my back rested on his chest. He started sucking on my earlobe slowly yet sensually I felt instant goosebumps on my body and I closed my eyes in anticipation. He slowly started sucking on my ear and his one hand started sliding up towards my neck holding it firmly he started caressing my neck with his thumb and sucking on my ear simultaneously I started melting in his arms.

When he murmured in my ear while biting my ear softly, " I am sorry."

"Hmm" I just hummed because I was too lost in feelings to utter another word from my mouth.

He slowly made me face him and started sucking on my neck. My back slowly rested on cupboard and my hands went in his hair trying to pull him closer to me.

He kept sucking on my neck and suddenly he bit on my neck

" ahhh" a soft moan escaped my mouth. He looked up a little to check my reaction I bit my lip a little and then kept his lips on mine and my hands went to his chest for support.

He started sucking my lips when we heard someone clearing their throat. I immediately pushed him away from me and he stumbled a little.

"Jiju atleast wait for everyone to sleep." Tanya teased us while laughing out loud. He just smirked at her and at that moment I felt earth should open and take me down because I am never going to hear the end of it from my friends.

" Kash I think you guys should continue me and Tanya can sleep on floor today, right Tanya?" Samya further continued while looking at Tanya

" that is also a good option." Tanya laughed

I was about to die in embarrassment when yajna came to my rescue like a knight in shining armour

" Girls stop for the day otherwise she would never let me come closer to her think of my situation just now I have apologised for the evening incident."

I glared at him in anger and he just shrugged.

"Ok we will not but you have to do something for us."

" whatever you guys say."

" umm not now but when time comes"

" ok"

" kash hand over the blankets and sheets to me." Tanya said

I handed them to Tanya

" Now continue with whatever you guys were doing." Both of them giggled and left from the room.

I didn't look up even after they left the room I can feel my face might be tomato red by now.

Yajna walked closer to me he held my chin with his hand and made me look up.

" doll we have done the did now 3 times in different positions and you are still blushing I can't believe you." He laughed a little

I got angry now and pushed his hand away from my chin

" shut up"

I started walking towards door to go and sleep when he held my hand from behind I looked at him in anger

" leave my hand"

He smirked mischievously, " never, badi mushkilo ke baad thamane ko mila hai phir se"

" never after so many difficulties I got to hold it again."

It made me a little emotional so I didn't say anything he pulled me towards him and our chest collided with each others he slowly kept my hand behind my back and gave me a sweet smile.

" then he pecked on my lips" I closed my eyes in anticipation and waited for him to kiss me.

After waiting for few seconds I didn't feel anything so I opened my eyes only to find him smirking at me. He left my hand and started walking towards the bed

" good night doll"

Now anger surged in me and I walked out of my room in anger. I came back inside the hall room where I found Tanya and Samya still giggling.

" you guys completed your love making session too early." Tanya said while giggling again.

" Shut up and sleep right now" I said getting angry at me

" I won't leave that Yajna alive let the wedding take place then I will see him." I murmured to myself and went to sleep beside Tanya beside Tanya Samya also slept quietly.

The next day morning I heard some giggling when I opened my eyes I saw Tanya and Samya giggling loudly while ma blushing. Tanya flashed her mobile and took a picture of me. I was little bit confused but then I felt a weight on my body I looked to my left and found yajna sleeping beside me while his hand was around my waist his one leg was capturing my both legs and his face was buried into my neck.

I was shocked and embarrassed that everyone saw us in such intimate position. I immediately started pushing yajna away so he would wake up but he instead pulled me towards him

" let me sleep doll I wasn't able to sleep last night properly. Hmm you smell so good."

Tanya and Samya giggled again while my ma left us alone but she was also smiling a little

" Yajna wake up wake up please. Everyone is watching us." I pushed him again.

" there is no one except us in this house doll. Come closer I want to feel you." You pulled me towards him and Samya and Tanya started laughing loudly now. A blush reached to my face and I was dying of embarrassment if last night was the worst today morning is the worser than this.

I pushed yajna with all my strength and I was able to get away from his hold. He then opened his eyes and I gave him an angry look while Tanya Samya giggled and signalled him you are going to die. I walked away from there in anger.